Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommend dose of anavar for woman.

I am an avid Fittness enthusiast. No competitions, but very disciplined and very committed. I am about to start a cycle of Var. There is so much info here. I am 5'9" 160, about 17% bf. If I'm understanding correctly, for my first go, 2.5 twice a day is a good starting point? I was planning a six or eight week cycle. I also wanted to look into a low dose Clen cycle maybe even stack. I have taken yohimbe, ephedrine and all the other otc fat burners. So I like to think I will adjust to clen ok. I welcome any thoughts or advice to be given! Hard lean muscles are key. I feel I am at a plateau and the var can help me pass that. View attachment 139347

2.5mg twice a day is an excellent starting Anavar dosage for you. You can probably increase to 5mg twice a day within a couple weeks if you're not experiencing any serious virilization.

Clen and var makes a good cutting cycle, you might lose a little muscle, but the var will help you with the anti-catabolism. Also, a good general guideline for clen is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off to let your b2 receptors clear out. Here's a sample 6-week cycle for both:

Week 1: 5mg Anavar daily; 10mcg clenbuterol, increasing up to 20-30mcg
Week 2: 5mg Anavar daily; 20-30mcg clenbuterol, taper down to 10mcg
Week 3: 10mg Anavar
Week 4: 10mg Anavar
Week 5: 15mg Anavar (if little/no virilization); 20mcg clenbuterol, increasing to 30-40mcg
Week 6: 15mg Anavar; 30-40mcg clenbuterol, taper down to 20mcg

Top Bottom