Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Testosterone

shaun said:
don't know about that, but most of it will convert toa huge clit. :)

Haha. :p

No seriously. I would like to learn. Someone told me a few years back that when a woman takes say...100mgs of Test. Most of that will convert to Estrogen. He then told me that is not good because even though she is getting a tiny bit of androgen/anabolic. MOST of it gets converted to Estrogen.

Then again...this was a long time ago. And the guy that told me this isn't all that knowledgable.

If anything it should be the opposite since women don't have a HPTA. The virilization effects are very noticeable, dramatic and potentially irreversible.

Nelson Montana said:
If anything it should be the opposite since women don't have a hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . The virilization effects are very noticeable, dramatic and potentially irreversible.

That doesn't answer the question. Nor does it make any sense at all. I"m not talking about the HPTA. I'm talking about Tests effects on women.

Last edited:
I don't believe it does. Steroids act differently in women than in men. But, I am not sure. There isn't a lot of research on the subject. I have taken test and NO, my clit is not huge nor do I sound like a man. 100mg is a lot for a woman to take at once. Most stick to test prop at 20-30mg e4d. I never had any side effects except for increase libido.

Thanks to all that replied to my post. This thread can be closed now. I already got the answer to my question. The answer is yes. Women do convert "outside" source Testosterone into Estrogen just as a man does.

I wouldn't give my gf test let alone 100mgs of test.
I am 240lbs and I produce 30mgs of test a week! 100mgs is what an adult male is given for HRT.

slat1 said:
I wouldn't give my gf test let alone 100mgs of test.
I am 240lbs and I produce 30mgs of test a week! 100mgs is what an adult male is given for HRT.

Hey Slat! Long time bro. LOL

100mgs of Test per week really doesn't do shit to jack up Test levels. There are so many men I know that are on HRT (even here on EF) that said their docs put them on 100mgs per week. And they their TEST levels only got to middle of the reference range. Which really isn't shit to be honest with you.

I know 100mgs per week doesn't help me. And remember..I"m on HRT.

Carth said:
Hey Slat! Long time bro. LOL

100mgs of Test per week really doesn't do shit to jack up Test levels. There are so many men I know that are on HRT (even here on EF) that said their docs put them on 100mgs per week. And they their TEST levels only got to middle of the reference range. Which really isn't shit to be honest with you.

I know 100mgs per week doesn't help me. And remember..I"m on HRT.

I hear you on that. I can blow up pretty good on 250mg/week though.
100mgs would probably just get me back to what "normal" would be. Right now I am below normal for everyone else. Normal for me I guess. It sucks though.
Hope that article helped. At the very least your wife can print it out and bring it to her DR to talk about.

Slat

Top Bottom