Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH advice

Twidget

Hey everyone! New to the forum and have been lurking in the shadows for the last couple of weeks. I just wanted to get some advice on what you guys suggest for a cut after bulking to keep gains at a maximum. This is the first bulk I've ever done and I've seen some pretty good strength gains from it and don't want to lose any of it while in a deficit. I've read some good stuff about katanadrol but I'm a little unsure of what to stack and if PCT will be necessary with it. Also, my roommate is a male and wants to do a cycle while cutting as well and I want to make sure we take things that will benefit and not hurt either of us. Thanks in advance!

Have you looked into sarms? Sarms are very safe for both males and females. They help aid fat loss, as well as maintaining and building muscle mass. Females won't need a PCT for them, and males only need a mild one. A triple stack of sarms (Ostarine, S4, and GW) is the most ideal. All of them can be found at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

G

Top Bottom