Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie advice please!

Viv2015

Hello all!

I have been perusing these board the past couple days and decided I would post a question since I am in need of some advice. I am a 24yr old female in grad school, I have been consistently lifting and maintaining good nutrition for many years now, however I am not where I would like to be body fat percentage wise. I have a bit of a unique situation in which I only have half a pituitary gland left (long story) so it makes muscle building and fat loss significantly harder in my situation. I have talked to a few people who have steered me in the direction of anavar or clenbuterol. Would anyone please add their two cents? I am in the medical field and really would like to make the most educated decision possible before I begin a course of action.

Many thanks!!

Last edited:
I can give you my opinion but being in the medical field, what have you come up with so far? What are you leaning towards?

As of right now, I've pretty much excluded anavar and clen as viable options for me personally. Really interested in the sarms GW, but I haven't seen too many women on here post about it yet (still perusing the forums!) Do you have any experience with GW? I really appreciate the reply, thank you! :)

I never knew there is such thing as pituitary gland? I'm also 24 years old. I don't work out as much but I do daily walks, eat mostly healthy and I do cardio but also difficult for me to lose weight fast or build muscle. I was wondering what anavar or clenbuterol, so I looked it up. Seems like it's for those who are REALLY serious about gaining muscle and losing weight fast. Better to go with one with least side affects etc. good luck

Top Bottom