Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to gear - need advice

Pixiehollow

I'm 38yrs old, 5'5, 150 lbs, 26% BF. Somewhat muscular build (swimmer body). I lost 60 pounds and now want to cycle. Can someone help me out with what I should take. I was told Var and T3 to begin with. I'm looking to tone and cut. Thanks all

NO, No, no. Your BF is way too high to consider a cycle! Please, read other threads in this forum, just go back over a few pages and you'll see the advice (every spring new girls come in looking to get ready for bathing suit season). Additionally, read ALL the STICKIES at the TOP of the forum.

There is NO reason for the vast majority of women to consider using AAS "recreationally" (by that I mean they have no intention of competing). They can achieve what they want with proper diet and training, maybe some safer supplementation like peptides or SARMS.

To reiterate: No woman should ever CONSIDER touching AAS until her BF is comfortably below 20% (18% or lower is better) and she's been lifting seriously for at least a full year otherwise she will NOT get the results desired, will turn into a hormonal mess and probably gain additional fat.

Top Bottom