Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to forum... I'm looking for some advice about Var.

hotmess2me

I am 34 years old
I'm currently at 178lbs
I was 237 lbs at time I delivered my last baby... Almost a year!
I'm 5'4''
I don't know my bf%
I have been going to gym since January. I do Zumba 4 days a week and weights 3 days a week. I'm ready to finish this up... I am READY to kill some weights and cardio.I have taken Hell Fire for the last 5 weeks and it helped tremendously. I have always had a build to me thick legs and booty. I played softball for 17 years. My eating habits are one of my main problems. My profession causes me to be on my feet all day. I usually keep my protein bars close to me.
I consume 1200-1400 calories a day
60-80 carbs per day
90-120 grams of protein a day.

My husband is a fitness guru and is a member of this sight. He told me I had to do my own research first. Then he would help me... So yes I'm a beginner.

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

I know about as much as you. But with what u read, VAR only works when you're already leaner. I'm going to watch this feed))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My goal is to get to 135-140
I promise I'm not looking for a quick fix. I have been doing challenges at my gym.. Bootcamp / fitness...I've done very well, but slowing down ,tired, no energy toward end of day.... I just want to get my ass back in good health and great shape.

I'm looking to find different options to help myself push through the rest... I'm at a standstill.

Var is def not for you at this time. Anavar is a steroid and will make you GAIN.
I always had good luck with an EC (ephedrine and caffeine) stack. It's mostly for appetite suppressing. Although at your stats the best route would be to continue on dieting, lifting and you'll reach your goals.
Getting fit is not easy, if it was everyone we see in the gym would be. Trust the process and don't rely on any "quick fixes"

Var is not for loosing weight so thats not an option at the moment, Have you tried N2Burn from needtobuild muscle.com? that would be an option to consider .

No I haven't tried that. I'm looking into it now. Has anyone here used it and results?

Sorry I missed this, I have used it many times along with needtoslin of course i keep myself in top shape year round as you can see in my profile.

Needtoslin taken before meals will help shuttle carbs where it needed and doesn't store whats left over, N2Burn will raise the body thermal temperature to help ramp up the fat burning process, and really helps the fat burning process when Running, jumping rope, Boxing and things like P90x or superset routines.

Top Bottom