Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivation needed?

cuthroat

Banned
Your a womenz now? Outdoor cardio is the best cardio though hands down I agree with you there. None of that treadmill shit.

I finally got my ass to do some cardio!
I woke up at 7am this morning and went hiking. Keep in mind its was maybe 50 degrees here. It was windy and had a slight drizzle too.
I dropped 50lbs this year just from lifting and diet. Actually doing cardio made me feel amazing. Getting out in nature where the leaves are changing etc kept it interesting.
If I can do it anyone can do it! :)

I finally got my ass to do some cardio!
I woke up at 7am this morning and went hiking. Keep in mind its was maybe 50 degrees here. It was windy and had a slight drizzle too.
I dropped 50lbs this year just from lifting and diet. Actually doing cardio made me feel amazing. Getting out in nature where the leaves are changing etc kept it interesting.
If I can do it anyone can do it! :)

Still drinking that green tea, Slat? I've gotten to where I immediately think of you when I see it. I'm looking at the Prince of Peace organic. Might finally go greenie with you.

For anyone reading, it contains a lot of naturally occurring ECGC which seems to increase insulin sensitivity, which typically means you fitna get lean!

Still drinking that green tea, Slat? I've gotten to where I immediately think of you when I see it. I'm looking at the Prince of Peace organic. Might finally go greenie with you.

For anyone reading, it contains a lot of naturally occurring ECGC which seems to increase insulin sensitivity, which typically means you fitna get lean!

I can't. It triggers my anxiety! Ugh!

I can't. It triggers my anxiety! Ugh!

you know I have been drinking some really good herbal teas lately, and most of them have no caffeine...

for a get up and go feeling- ginger/peach/hibiscus (fruity)
for digestion- cinnamon/clove/ginger/cardamom
for stomach settling- ginger and fennel
for sleeping- hops, valerian, camomile, passionflower

Top Bottom