Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If I get pregnant on HGH could there be any birth defects?

gymrat surfer

Hello, this is gymrats wife! I am about to start a low HGH HRT at 1IU EOD for a long time. I am 40 years old and do want to give birth before my biological clock runs out.

Any women have any pregnancy complications while on HGH? Should I stay away from it? Any help on this topic appreciated...

Hi gymrats wife! Welcome to the board. :)

I'm not sure there is a real clear cut answer to the question...I read around a bit on a few sites and found this:

Using Humatrope HGH during pregnancy and nursing:
Studies on Humatrope HGH and its effects on animal reproduction have not been carried out. It has not been seen that Humatrope HGH can harm the fetus during pregnancy, nor that it can affect reproduction. Nevertheless, Humatrope HGH should only be taken during pregnancy if absolutely necessary. Studies of the effects of Humatrope on nursing mothers have not been carried out and hence it is not known whether this product is excreted into mother’s milk. However, since many pharmaceutical products are indeed passed into mother’s milk, nursing mothers are advised to take Humatrope HGH wit
h extreme caution.

but it doesn't seem like there is much out there in terms of documented research.

What I would say to you is from the heart and from someone who is close in age to you, works in a hospital and have gone through my own biological clock issues over the last year or two. If having a baby is a priority for you, I would focus on that before I considered any additional cycles into the system. Pregnancy becomes more high risk the older you get and you could use it and nothing might happen at all but if something did, you would have to carry that with you. I would seriously weigh out what risk levels you are willing to take before doing it, with the "just in case" in mind.

It's an extremely personal decision, between you and your hubby but one I'd take some time to ponder. Just my thoughts though. All the best to you.

Awesome post Roxy! I was thinking alongs the same idea when I then read on and saw what you posted.

Glad to have you here gymrats wife! Register and get your own account and would love to have you around!

Very well said. Point taken. Thank you for caring.

I hope you guys stick around...we'd love to have you. If you do decide to run it ....keep us posted....I'm always interested in results women around my age see from things. I work with a doc who is very "bodybuilder" friendly and if I get a chance I'll ask him today if he has read anything about this type of thing. He's well versed in HGH but pregnancy has never come up. Just for a more knowledgable opinion.

great info thx guys! and yes gym rats wife come join us!

Hello, this is gymrats wife! I am about to start a low HGH HRT at 1IU EOD for a long time. I am 40 years old and do want to give birth before my biological clock runs out.

Any women have any pregnancy complications while on HGH? Should I stay away from it? Any help on this topic appreciated...

Welcome to elite pretty lady, we hope you make an account and join us.

Here's my 2 cents, heavy HGH usage will make everything grow, bones,organs, activate any dormant pre-cancerous cells,I'm just stating this because you need to understand how HGH works, now involving a fetus,i would err on the side of caution ,and disconue use until the child is born,i would hate to offer you advice in saying you will be fine,but running HGH is not so important that you can't go a few months doing something so important that could affect that childs entire life.

as the saying goes "better safe than sorry"

Good luck :)

Last edited:
Welcome to elite pretty lady, we hope you make an account and join us.

Here's my 2 cents, heavy HGH usage will make everything grow, bones,organs, activate any dormant pre-cancerous cells,I just stating this because you need to understand how HGH works, now involving a fetus,i would err on the side of caution ,and disconue use until the child is born,i would hate to offer you advice in saying you will be fine,but running HGH is not so important that you can't go a few months doing something so important that could affect that childs entire life.

as the saying goes "better safe than sorry"

Good luck :)

Radar...that's exactly what the doc I work with said. While there's no definitive proof either way, HGH makes things grow and the risk would be there for the fetus. Great post.

Hi,I know this was years ago, but I googled this same question and signed up just to see the responses. How did u go with your pregnancy? I want to get pregnant soon and wondering how long I need to be off the hgh before conceiving?

Top Bottom