Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you stay on point with your diet when....

tryin2tone

It's your time of the month. I already have a hard time eating more than a couple times a day, but when that starts I font want to eat at all, and when I do I just want salty, sweet, and simple. Please help.

I have an ENORMOUS sweet tooth even when it's not my time of the month....when it is, it's even worse. I usually stock up on stuff like strawberries, they're sweet enough to satisfy my sweet craving

That or I make NTBM better protein bars, for instance I will get the chocolate raspberry bars, I'll make them with some sugarfree chocolate syrup and raspberry preserves....yum

man...Ive got a couple of atkins cheesecake dessert recipes that are not even remotely healthy but are good for keto and taste like win

all protein sludge and fluff ideas like crazy...,that said for like two days before I just eat some junk....fuck it

I just need to figure out how to eat more. And not just nibble like a field mouse, I can go days without really eating.

I just need to figure out how to eat more. And not just nibble like a field mouse, I can go days without really eating.

have you always been like that or is it a side effect of something? A sweet and/or salty protein or meal replacement bar sound like a good idea

Sent from my HTC One V using EliteFitness

Before I feel like I'm constantly hungry but during I am the same way...and when I do eat, it winds up giving me major stomach aches. I've found that drinks with flavor like iced tea and lemonade, water with lemon, and most of the time carbonated drinks really help cravings without giving me stomach aches.

If you know that you just have to eat something sweet or unhealthy during those days, just let yourself a bit. Try to control yourself as much as you can those days when it is easier so that you can go easy on yourself when you just can't stop yourself from a little sin. I'm not saying eat a whole cake, of course, but just give yourself this little pleasure. You could also try baking some healthy treats that are sweet but also made from natural ingredients, this way you wouldn't have to feel that bad about it.

check out this 21 day fix program. it helps me with my cravings and gives me all my nutrients all in one shake. I'm doing this program that portions out my food as well.

I'm like you, I have busy work days I don't have an appetite so I miss lunch or breakfast and I get so drained. with my shake it acts like a meal replacement so I don't have to worry so much. on days I have 3 meals I double it with my dinner to add more carbs.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

try dark chocolate as a snack. Its not as sweet as milk chocolate but might help curb the cravings for sweets a little bit. Dark is healthier than milk and also carries a lot of antioxidants

Top Bottom