Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone ever had an allergic reaction to a GH injection?

Growth hormone, somatripin, might have spelled that wrong. I started a new kit and I I have like a bug bite looking raised red welt at the injection site. Itches a little

This is very common. It's not because an alcohol wipe as not used (although possible). Have you tried to inject it again? Did you inject in sub-q in your stomach? Did you mix it with bac water?

Yeah it was a new kit and I did it 3 different times and each time at the site of injection it became raised like a welt and itchy. It never happened with the last kit

Ok thanks I'll try IM. But I did have someone else try the vile, and they didn't get a reaction. they said they had a little red spot but nothing like mine was and it did not itch.

Ok thanks I'll try IM. But I did have someone else try the vile, and they didn't get a reaction. they said they had a little red spot but nothing like mine was and it did not itch.

You could just be reacting to a filler etc. It could be a peptide too. Sometimes they use peptides as they are cheaper to manufacture and can give the same results (plus side effects). Not saying it is peptide and it could be hgh but red welts are a known side effect for ghrh's for many whilst others get no reaction. Although the same could be said for anything so it may just be hgh. Hopefully you are ok for future injs. I would try an antihistamine (such as Benadryl) 20mins before you next injection and see if that helps.

Top Bottom