Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw501516 log

marlowebama

I had this rat that tore its ACL and had surgery in January. Before that, I had it playing roller derby, lifting some weights, and running 30 miles a week. Afterward, it got fat from 5 months of doing basically nothing. The vet cleared it to start running at the end of May, but it had been really struggling to get cardio fitness back, and the surgery leg was still .75" smaller than the other one at both 6 and 12" above the knee.

So I bought it some 501516 and started giving it 20mg ED on Monday. Its diet is 90% clean with the occasional slipup in the form of sugar.

D1-- felt nothing. Ran 3x17 min with 1 min walks in between. Not easy. HR max 154. Nothing noticed in weight room either.

D2 -- possibly felt something. Ran 20 min and then 40 of intervals between sprints and walks. Recovery to HR below 130 happened within a minute every time. The weird thing was that 5 minutes afterward could have done the whole thing again. Weight -.8#

D3 -- it kicked in. Ran 5.77 miles and HR didn't break 140 until I picked up the pace considerably for the last half mile. Could have kept going. Not sure how long but at least another couple of miles. Crazy. Weight is suddenly up by 1.4# over start though with no change to diet which is NOT a good thing. Giving it time.

I have my rat on it's 2nd go round with GW...it was doing gw and s4 but didn't really see any dif with the added s4 for what the reviews said should happen - not entirely sure I ran it right tho. Anyways my rat has torn both hamstrings (not completely) enough to shut down running for at least 1 year (doc orders) and i'm on month 7 as of now and it's not any easier to run. first go I gained 6.3+/- # lean mass BUT also just about 1# of fat! No running and failing hammies turn ass and back of legs to jello!!! disgusting! HOWEVER, I have increased my muscle in my glutes and hams A LOT! I couldn't do 10# on a lying leg curl - while I still can't do the LYING leg curl, I can do the seated and up to 90#! I was finally able to dead lift last week for the 1st time since OVER a year ago! So I think it works! More so for rebuilding than the cutting like they advertise it for but rebuilding....I believe so! Anyways I was interested in the cutting too! Especially since I went from 11% to 15% in a hurry! and I would so love to compete! So I emailed a guy on here and got some super info on a cycle to run (no injections/prohormones) - total cost about $500-600 for about 8 weeks worth (if I'm lucky)! I'm waiting on 1 more supplement to get here to have the whole thing but I'm hoping for a difference! If interested in the cycle I was told let me know!

I'd be interested in hearing. 15% is still pretty low bf and most women would kill for that. Are your running sarms1 products?

I started the full cycle list Tuesday, doing it exactly like the guy had told me...same time I started lifting with a new partner. He's doing the fst-7....all I can say is WOW!! It makes a dif in doing the doses like you're sup to rather than like you THINK you're sup to! This new w/o partner and his usual partner are stacked and I, being a chick, we didn't have to waste a lot of time changing weights around for my turn! I stayed at least half of what they were doing (same on some exercises)...felt GREAT! Not saying I wasn't getting my ass kicked but compared to them...they were sweating their balls off and breathing hard and heavy! I was there to lift! I did a lot of research trying to fig out how to dose that stuff....made a huge dif getting advice from someone who knew what was what! I emailed the guy you see on all the forums here promoting sarms1 and n2bm....starts with a D (I think). And yeah 15% is good but I just ballooned up there FAST from maybe just under 11% and was actually trying to get lower to compete! It was very discouraging and disappointing!

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom