Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girl friend has anemia what steroids to give her?

bani-malik

Banned
my girl friend has anemia and I have some primobolan from Global Anabolic that I bought a long time ago but never used it....I am thinking if its faked than it must be Boldenone which both require same dosage

anybody?
shes on vacation now and coming back in 3 weeks so I cant find out what kind of anemia she has now
she really needs something are these 2 compounds ok? will they give her side affects like deep voice etc?
am thinking 30mg a week and can she stay on it or she has to come off?

steroids are for people who have advanced training and want to go to the next level, they are not some magic pill, and most certainally not for your GF who hasn't even started working out, what she needs is B-12 this will raise her red blood cell count until it reaches normal levels.
She can take B12 mon,wed,fri....1000mg per dose. available in tablets at any pharmancy.

steroids are for people who have advanced training and want to go to the next level, they are not some magic pill, and most certainally not for your GF who hasn't even started working out, what she needs is B-12 this will raise her red blood cell count until it reaches normal levels.
She can take B12 mon,wed,fri....1000mg per dose. available in tablets at any pharmancy.

I tried to give her B12 but shes afraid lol but I think she will take it now....am gonna have her take mon and wed in pill form but on Friday I wanna inject her lol

I thought about HCG when she was always in pain and afraid of looking at my dick....but now she grabs it when she wakes me up and shes always wet.....

I thought about HCG when she was always in pain and afraid of looking at my dick....but now she grabs it when she wakes me up and shes always wet.....

Bye bye troll

Top Bottom