Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Figure Competition Cycle

teamSwolmack

Hello everyone.
I have noticed that a majority of female related posts regarding the use of AAS and other related gear are focused on anavar, winny, and Clen or t3. Additionally, not many people have been keeping up with the introduction forum so I wanted to make a separate post.

Here is a bit of information about me...

Current Stats
Height: 5'3"
Bodyweight: 130 lbs
Body fat: about 20%

Currently training for a figure competition September 26th (20 weeks and one day out).

Diet: I am working on building right now so I'm eating a bit more than usual. Around 1800-2000 calories a day with a 40C-40P-20F split. Going to switch over to carb cycling at about 16 weeks then begin a steady cut at about 12 weeks.

Training: I train six days a week, morning fasted cardio (30 min right now) and abs or calves, and afternoon weight training split. Mon-Legs, Tues - Back, Wed - Chest, Thur - Legs, Fri - Shoulders, Sat - Arms.

Gear: I have done an Anavar cycle, Primo cycle, and Clen in the past that all went decently. Trying out Deca and Test P starting today, yes I know many people won't agree but I have had trouble putting on muscle since I've had my son (he'll be eight months old in a few days), and the Anavar wasn't cutting it this time around. I am really cautious with them and my husband and I have done tremendous amounts of research before embarking on this journey, both online and from personal source experience. I will stop immediately if I notice any serious adverse effects. Going to go into my cut cycle with Winstrol (injection) or Primo, L-carnitine (injection), Clen because it worked so well last time and T3.

Can't wait to get on stage! It's been a long time coming. Had started to prep a few years ago but other circumstances got in the way. Then my husband and I decided to have our son before I stepped up my gear game just in case. I really want to take this Pro and compete in physique down the line. My husband is also an avid bodybuilder. Has competed twice now, one lightweight and one middle weight, though he did not place in either division, falling in fourth each time. He is bulking up to get into light heavyweight, which is his preferred division. We both struggle with keeping on weight (I know, poor us) but the cutting phase is usually good to go. Any tips, suggestions, or questions are welcome!

I guess my main question would be, is anyone interested in a log of progress with this gear stack?

I'd love a log! I'm sure there's others here who would too. I'm really interested in seeing how the cycle works for you. It's good to learn from others :)

I'd love hearing more from your cycle since you doing DECA and Test P. I'm finishing a cycle with Equipoise and Test P next week (will be my last time), and i would like to see other female doing Test P to see if we got the same side effects (I know, each one have a different body, but I'm curious).

I'm almost done with a 10 week cycle and the past 3 weeks had some sides that I would want to see if anyone else would have, which is making me change my opinion in using Test ever again.
(Sorry if wasn't appropriate to post this here! I want to prepare to compete in figure too)

^^^what sides did you have? If you're comfortable to share. You make a good point, that often women overlook. Sides will usually show up later on down the cycle. So many women are quick to increase doses after one week of no sides and it's often 6 weeks and beyond that the big ones show up.

Hi can you tell me how anavar and primo worked for you? I've started a primo cycle, I have read that it is not necessary to stack it but you have tried it what is your opinion?

Top Bottom