Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female SARMS Triple Stack

anolan05

High End Bro
Platinum
Anyone have experience with the triple stack?? I am looking for the dosing protocol for a 31 yro female 5'6 138 lbs 16% bf.

Goals: Mainly shred while retaining LBM. Looking for enhanced recovery and endurance while dieting and training intensely. Gaining 1-2lbs LBM would be nice, however, I am not really looking to add any extra weight to my frame per se.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!!

Shit, why am I just now seeing this? My bad girl.

I'm who to ask about Sarms as far as the females go. I think the triple stack would be great for you. I only trust SarmsSearch, especially for their GW, as it's dosed higher, therefore one bottle lasts longer than getting lower dosed GW elsewhere and needing to buy several bottles. I've used Sarms COUNTLESS times, I'm here if you have any questions.

Awesome, thank you!! I love their S4 but have yet to run their GW. Sounds good to me.

20mg GW per day works very well for me. I am going to be conservative with S4 and stick with 25mg. I have gone up to 50, but it tends to jack my appetite up a bit (I am always hungry LOL)
I have not run Osta yet as a standalone, but I will start at 12mg and increase if needed.

Please let me know how this looks when you have a chance. Best wishes to you with your prep.

You need to be doing 50mg of the S4, that's where the sweet spot is. You're wasting your time with 25mg. S4 does not typically affect appetite. My rats have run it dozens of times and appetite is never different. Your activity could simply be affecting it, but not the S4.

I agree with psizzle, 50mg is going to yield the best results with S4. At 25mg I doubt you even see a difference.

If you are suffering from hunger, try using N2Burn as an appetite supressant. I'm running the sarmssearch triple stack right now and using N2Burn to keep hunger at bay, and it's working great. Plus you get the added fat burning properties it contains

That's what I figured. 50 it is then, and I do have N2burn on hand for the appetite.

Thanks guys.

No prob girl. Good luck with your Sarms....my rats feel on top of the world when I give them SS stuff, the same will go for you!

Awesome, thank you!! I love their S4 but have yet to run their GW. Sounds good to me.

20mg GW per day works very well for me. I am going to be conservative with S4 and stick with 25mg. I have gone up to 50, but it tends to jack my appetite up a bit (I am always hungry LOL)
I have not run Osta yet as a standalone, but I will start at 12mg and increase if needed.

Please let me know how this looks when you have a chance. Best wishes to you with your prep.

20mgs of GW is a preety high dose for a female.

And Sarms Search has a potent product. I make back off that dose a bit

Look forward to treading this.

i will be following here, not really an expert on the female dosages, so i will let psizzle guide the way.. But deff get all your sarms from sarmssearch..best stuff you can get your hands on!

My rats never do below 20mg with ss gw. Might be lethargic the first few days, but it passes. Then they become beasts with cardio

Top Bottom