Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female SARMS Triple Stack

I agree Psizzle. I am keeping my rats on SS GW at 20mg. Also added Albuterol at 12mg per day.

About to throw in Keto Burn as well.

I agree Psizzle. I am keeping my rats on SS GW at 20mg. Also added Albuterol at 12mg per day.

Yeah...the dose for GW isn't gender dependent. You're not putting a ton of test in your body or anything. This is one of the times we can do what the boys do. :)

You can't beat SS GW. Let us know how it goes, and I'm always here if you need anything. Good luck!

keto burn from mr supps is another great product to help attack from a different angle..

keep us updated on your run!

I'm keepin an eye on all these keto burn logs...I have my dad on n2burn right now, might have him try the KB down the road

Has anyone that has run a cycle of sarms on their rats noticed any side effects?
There are SOOOOOOO many threads about this but I'm bored so I'll respond

1. Side effects with Sarms are rat dependent. Some see sides at lower doses while some can go high and not see anything.
2. Each sarm is different regarding sides so you'll need to elaborate
3. Ever since I switched to SarmsSearch my rats have been happy and relatively side-free. It's not til I give them huge dosages do they feel sides

Top Bottom