Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing this for a female family member trying to gain weight desperatley

SOULSA1985

Hi, because she is not a big computer girl I have taken a request to help her. So tired of seeing her depressed about being5,8 95 pounds at 24 . I have access to what ever gear. but she is just looking to gain weight . she works out, if one of you lovely ppl could help me point her in the right direction and I get positive feedback and results im sure I can show her my interaction on here and she will become dedicated member of the elite fitness team>
thank you

Last edited:
Does your friend suffer with some type of eating disorder or medical issue? Her stats are in the danger zone. The place to start is with her diet and her intake levels. No amount of gear will help her gain if she's not eating properly. Love to help...just need some more info :)

Steroids are no miracle pill what she needs most is food, sometimes its hard to get the amount of food necessary therefore along with her regular diet take two hi caloric protein shakes daily.
When i was in my late teens i was skinny and nothing i did worked until i started consuming MegaMass 2000 Protein shakes daily.

Amazon.com: mega mass protein

Top Bottom