Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet while running Var: FEMALE

Any steroid use for women is the same as men...if you are lifting heavy and your diet is on point - meaning calories and macros - you will see results of muscle growth, faster recovery and a change in bf percentage. Steroid use for women is NOT a fat burner. It's NOT for toning.

Lots of guys consider var and winny to be "cutting" drugs but for women, they really aren't. Yes, you will change your look if you use it correctly but it's not a fat burner.

@sexydell22 yes it is definitely making me more muscular which is making me appear more lean. I teach fitness classes and my students noticed a difference. My weight hasn't changed but my pants are looser so definitely some effect to my body composition. I also was looking for something to help me recover from a severe injury in which my delt was ripped open by a pickup truck. It has REALLY helped me with that. I couldn't even move my arm parallel to the floor and I've gained enough strength now through training and the help of the var to lift my arm clear over my head. So I'm very happy with it 💪😎

Top Bottom