Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Results.....

N

new@gettinbig

Well..I did it, I got 1st place on Saturday in figure. Everything went perfect!!! I came in hard and just right, I actually weighed myself in the morning and I was 139....I manipulated my water and sodium the week of my show...it worked and I was amazed when I woke up saturday morning!!!! There were 16 girls in my category....I will post pics when I get them developed etc. I have been eating like crazy! I ate pancakes inbetween prejudging and finals and it actually made me a bit fuller and I was very vascular:) Since after the show I have been eating pancakes, white chocolate easter candy, muffins, I had a pina colada, and going to get some pizza tonight! I can only eat junk today......I have to get back to dieting again for my show in June...I will be competing bodybuilding. My conditioning was just as good as the bodybuilders and I was asked by several why I wasnt competing bodybuilding...I will continue to do figure and bodybuilding both. It was a national qualifier so I plan to do nationals this fall. Well there is the low down of this weekend.....thanks for everyones support and this board to keep me going:)

woooohooooo!

GREAT JOB!!! :D Post your pics soon! I can't wait to see them! Thats sooo awesome!

Do you know approx. what your bf was for the show?

Again, congrats I'm so happy for you!

AJ

Congrats new@gettinbig!!! I cant wait to see pics too!

What, if anything, are you going to do different to prepare for the bbuilding contest???

yeah!! you go new!!!! can't wait to see the pics!all your hard work has paid off! :D :D i wish i had the will power that you have to fullfill this dream!

Top Bottom