Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition Prep. help Figure/Physique VAR/CLEN

vixxxen

Hello Ladies,
I’ve just competed in my very first figure competition a week ago and placed 5th in my figure master’s division class C. I’m looking forward to competing again in figure and also physique in 13 weeks and need solid 12 week cycle ideas primarily to lean out and preserve muscle. I’ve been training on and off (due to having babies/ an injury) for 4 years and in the beginning was 250 lbs and 46% BF but solid for contest prep 8 months that started at 186 lbs 30% BF. ( had to stop training for 6 months prior due to an injury)

Current Stats:
Age 38
5’7”
160 lbs
18%BF

Goal: 140lbs, 8-10 % BF

I wasn’t able to get as lean as I could due to being Hypoglycemia and couldn’t do the traditional BB cutting diet. If you want details of diet, macros, training, etc…PM me

Experience: Ran a 6 week cycle of Masteron, yes harsh for a newbie, but it got me very hard with no sides accompanied with OTC fat burners with it. Not afraid of needles anymore lol.

This round I would like to try VAR/CLEN/ECA possibly T3 too but not sure about that one yet. ..Totally up for hearing suggestions. This is what I thought I would do:

Week 1: CLEN (running this solo for 2 weeks since no experience with it yet and to see if I feel sides)
Week 2: CLEN
Week 3: VAR/ECA
Week 4: VAR/ECA
Week 5: VAR/CLEN/T3
Week 6: VAR/CLEN/T3
Week 7: VAR/ECA/T3
Week 8: VAR/ECA/T3
Week 9: VAR/CLEN/T3
Week 10: VAR/CLEN/T3
Week 11: VAR/ECA
Week 12: VAR/ECA
Week 13 (comp prep/water manipulation/etc) Do I run any through?

Dosages: Clen start at 20mcg and ramp up to 80 and then back down over 2 weeks ( 2 on/ 2 off)
Var week 1 start at 2.5mg two times a day and then up to 5mg 2x times a day not to exceed 10mg per day.
I need dosage instructs for T3, I know that it has to be cycled up and down and I don’t want to destroy the thyroid.

Questions:
1) Is the timing of these correct?
2) Can I run any of them through during my final week of prep. ?
3) Any other good combos out there better than what I have listed?
4) Should I even mess with the T3 and just do VAR/CLen/ECA?
5) Feel free to adjust the listed schedule if you know it can be better done?

Feed back is greatly appreciated Ladies Thank you for your time.

Top Bottom