Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burner. ECA stack? Clen? Helios?

mikewong

My wife wants a good fat burner to lose a some last stubborn pounds to really lean out for summer. I know diet and exercise are obviously the key and there's no magical pill. She was wondering if there's an "edge" out there for women like the ones I get now and again :). She's done a little Anavar but that just made her harden up. She did an ECA stack with decent results but was curious about Helios. Has anyone ever tried it? If so, how was it? Dosage? Safe? How about Clen? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have tried helios. I liked them and there is less of a rebound effect then clen and far less side effect as well. With clen you need to be sure you are taking taurine and even then many people still have sides. When I took them it was 1-2 a day I believe I started at 1 in the morning built a tolarance and took a second one around 2 in the afternoon. I think helios are pretty effective for females as there is a good amount of yohimbine in it.

Any CNS sides, Slat?

I have anxiety pretty bad normally from work. Lots of stress etc. When things are bad green tea can set it off.
For the most part as long as I work out during the day it doesn't effect my anxiety.
The only side I get really is my socks get damp from my whole body heating up. Gross, yes... but it works!

What is helios? I've never heard of that one....I tried to google it but got the definition of a Greek God! LOL

Helios = Clen, Yohimbe, Caffeine

Very Hard core, dangerous in my opinion

Again thats just my opinion being involved with Supps for almost 8 years now

Top Bottom