Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any women on here have or are taking anavar currently?? Have questions.

F

figure8

Im thinking of taking anavar so I can stay real lean and hard year round without starving all the time and all the zero days. Does it really work, whats the down low. Thanks.

Yes it does work but before you consider taking var make sure your diet and training are rock solid. What are you goals besides staying lean all year round?

I think you compete (Fig8)...right? I am not sure it is a good idea to stay lean year round. I mean, you want to work on adding muscle at some point right? To effectively bulk, you have to give up some leanness for the added muscle. There is basically no way to can bulk while remaining very lean. You simply will not be able to add enough muscle - since calories are so low. ESPECIALLY if you are already lean. A 18-22%BF person can usually add a little muscle and lose fat at the same time, but a leaner person has a very very hard time doing so.

Daisy_Girl said:
I think you compete (Fig8)...right? I am not sure it is a good idea to stay lean year round. I mean, you want to work on adding muscle at some point right? To effectively bulk, you have to give up some leanness for the added muscle. There is basically no way to can bulk while remaining very lean. You simply will not be able to add enough muscle - since calories are so low. ESPECIALLY if you are already lean. A 18-22%BF person can usually add a little muscle and lose fat at the same time, but a leaner person has a very very hard time doing so.
What about taking var just pre contest. My diet and training is near perfect. My genetics arent the greatest. I have to do double 45min cardios to get to where I need to be for a show. I do train with a former olympian ,though, I cat ask them this stuff.. you know what I mean.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yes it does work but before you consider taking var make sure your diet and training are rock solid. What are you goals besides staying lean all year round?
To build more muscle. Right now Im 8 weeks out from a show so Im getting as lean as possible. I was thinking maybe the var would help. Im thinking maybe just take it pre contest. I dont know though.

superqt4u2nv said:

Hi everyone! I have been reading these boards every now and then, and finally registered today...hopefully to get some good advice!

I have been working out regularly (weight training and cardio) for several years. I had my my breasts "done" July 2nd, and have since been trying to get back to my "routine". I am interested in mostly cutting fat, and know that diet is key. I am trying to eat about 45% good carbs (brown rice, oatmeal, lots of green veggies), 35% protein, and 20% fat. I am 5'2", and weigh 135 lbs. My body fat was 21% in August, and is probably pretty close to that now.

I started Anavar 7 days ago, 2.5mg at 8am, and 2.5mg around 3pm. Of course, I was on an emotional rollercoaster last week, (not drug-related, "man-related") and barely worked out at all. My diet suffered as well. I am back to the gym today, and hopefully back on track.

Am I taking the Anavar correctly? How strict should my diet be? Would this be best combined with Clen?

worncrazy said:
Am I taking the Anavar correctly? How strict should my diet be? Would this be best combined with Clen?

You're starting out good at 5 mg/day but after about 2 weeks if you're tollerating it well you'll probably want to bump it up to 10 mg/day to see good results, some women will use 15 but most only need 10. An 8 week cycle would be good for the first time, my last var cycle I extended to 3 months because I loved the results so much. Diet should be very strict, keeping the carbs on the lower side and consumed earlier in the day as opposed to later at night, keep the protein high and fats moderate. Var is excellent alone and I wouldn't add in the clen now. If this is your first experience with var, run it alone and then use clen post cycle if you want. Var combined with excellent diet and training will make you quite hard with little sides, it's my favorite cycle. Remember, with orals, no drinking, orals are hard on the liver. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the info. I also found a previous post from Daisy Girl regarding diet that was very helpful. I'll keep you posted!

Top Bottom