Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar stacking question

spoiledwife

Hi everyone, after reading numerous posts I realize you want stats first and foremost.
I am 45 years old. I have been training since my early 20s. Have kicked it up a notch a few years ago. I have competed in masters figure twice and did well. :)
Currently I am 148lb 5'6" BF approx 14%
I have gained only 4 lb on my first anavar cycle 5 weeks in
My diet is very tight and clean. I consume most of my carbs early in the day and eat a high protein diet for all meals. I try to eat every 3 hours or so up until my last meal around 6-7pm.
I plan on completing my first cycle around 6-7 weeks in total. I am taking split dose of 5mg in AM and PM.

I did get some gains from the cycle. My question is , the next time I try a cycle knowing i tolerated this one well what would you add for more muscle gains with the least side effects? I have researched many of them posted and I havent seen any as recommended as the anavar. Just throwing it out there to see what those with more experience think about stacking with anavar.
Thanks for your time. ::angel:

Test is by far the best imo. Sides you'll never know your body will react different than others. Its all trail and error. You will get a lot of bs on the net. Imo test is ALWAYS the base and the best imo.

It takes quality time to put on muscle so theres no drug thats just gonna stack it on but you can gain great with the sounds of your diet anf training.

^^^I think he's talking to you as if you were a man so maybe ignore that post.

Are you doing 10 mgs daily? What's your calorie intake in a day? 4 lbs in 5 weeks is pretty good, especially if your diet is lower carb (which I don't know if it is but sounds like it could be). Personally, I always check someone's diet first and see if they could tweak it to improve their gains. Second, wait and see how your results pan out. I'd go 8-10 weeks if sides are lower. And third...stacking is where you start to get more sides. I was great till I started stacking and bam...nothing but trouble. We can give you some ideas but if your results are good on var and you don't want to get super huge...why not just do another var cycle?

Ha, I figured he thought I was a guy!
Yes, I am taking 10mg total for the day, I split it AM and PM. My carbs run 60-90, I am taking in more than usual as I was hoping to put on some size while on the anavar and I did. I was going to finish up around 7-8 weeks and go back on Creatine as I have good results with that as well. I am not necessarily looking to add to the anavar but want to know the options if I decide down the road. I plan on another cycle using it alone to see if I get the same results. My figure competitions were great but I tend to be a bit too muscular and lean for figure when finishing out my diet. (so I was told)I know diet is the key to getting the right look but my body naturally likes that lean defined look. I may switch over to physique and may want to add to it if I take that road.

How many weeks is a good amount of time between cycles?

The standard is usually # of weeks on- # of weeks off. 8 weeks on/ 8 weeks off.

A common one that is stacked with var is winny but a lot of people have trouble with winny...hard on the joints. Winny also will harden you up and it sounds like you've got that covered. ;)

Other options would be something like NPP or primo. Mixed reviews on Primo but a lot of women love it. That moves you into the injectables though. Another idea is to up your carb intake a little more and time your intake around training. 60-90 is pretty low and you may see better gains with a higher carb level, however that's an individual thing and you know your body. :)

Thanks for all your input...I appreciate it. There are so many threads, Im sure this was covered at some point, just tough finding answers from people who have experience and not just an opinion.:bright:

I have experience with all of those. I love winny, hate primo and likely wouldn't use npp again either. But you could ask ten different women and get ten different opinions. And sadly our women's forum has dwindled so much. You can search up threads with those particular ones as they would be more common with women. To be honest, unless you're going to get hardcore there's really no need to stack. I'd stack var with winny and only do it for weeks leading into a show. Otherwise, the chances of sides really increases. I guess it comes back to what your goals are and what your risk tolerance is.

Question about the post-cycle "8 weeks on / 8 off" ... What's your, it anyone's experience running longer cycles? Pros/cons?
If you run lower dosages for longer periods, like 3-4 months, does that do major harm? I've done this several times, on/off for years and get terrified to think about a rebound period. What are the best steps to avoid any rebound post-Var cycles run for extended length (little to no sides other than no period)?

I'm not sure I understand your question? You've run extended length cycles?? Do you take time off? and have no rebound?

I run low dosages, 5mg ED for 8-10 weeks, then taper to EOD until I go off, but I don't take more than 2-3 weeks off as I start to notice huge drops in energy and hormone imbalances which usually happens the longer I go WO breaks. I know this isn't ideal, but I've been following this pattern for years without any problems. I mostly watch for liver toxicity and use signs of fatigue as the catalyst to force me to come off for a few weeks.

Again, I know this pattern isn't recommended, can admit I'm mentally addicted, super afraid of a giant rebound or losing my muscle since my frame tends to like to be very small and lanky.

Thoughts? (Please be gentle) :)

Top Bottom