Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar first timer with a thirst for knowledge

heavymetalgrl

Hi ladies.
Been lifting heavy for a few years now and want to ramp it up a notch -as we all know building mass is hard for us! I'm thinking "var" for an 8 week on 8 off cycle ramping up from 5mg first week to 10, see how I go, then ramp off to 5 again in the last week. Now come the questions. Is this a long enough 'test' to see results? Looking to gain some size and drop some fat so will var do this for me? I don't want to use it long-term, so What happens when you come off it? Do you loose your gainz? Shitty if you do! Is it necessary to do a PCT? I know right! Such newbie questions! Also, I'm an Aussie so if I order from O/S, will my gear get through? Help a sista out ladies! Lastly, are the gainz gradual, or is it obvious from a regular at the gym that you're 'on' something? Thanks in advance :)

Hi I am thinking the same I have a Comp in 16 weeks and wanted advice on when best to start I'm 43 height 160cm weight 61kg body fat right now I would say 20% max reducing by the week
My workout is Monday, Tuesday Wednesday x 2 morning cardio evening heavy weight session focus one body part per day Thursday rest Friday x 2 Saturday boot camp Hiit sat pm heavy weight session Sunday x 1
I have a trainer who knows my prep so all good there just would really like your thoughts and experience on Anavar :)

Hey Sonya. I started yesterday so I'll let you know. I'm in a building phase and I hear that var is good for that, but whinny is good for cutting. Maybe look at that for your comp prep cut?

Hi ladies.
Been lifting heavy for a few years now and want to ramp it up a notch -as we all know building mass is hard for us! I'm thinking "var" for an 8 week on 8 off cycle ramping up from 5mg first week to 10, see how I go, then ramp off to 5 again in the last week. Now come the questions. Is this a long enough 'test' to see results? Looking to gain some size and drop some fat so will var do this for me? I don't want to use it long-term, so What happens when you come off it? Do you loose your gainz? Shitty if you do! Is it necessary to do a PCT? I know right! Such newbie questions! Also, I'm an Aussie so if I order from O/S, will my gear get through? Help a sista out ladies! Lastly, are the gainz gradual, or is it obvious from a regular at the gym that you're 'on' something? Thanks in advance :)

Not sure if you found your answers. You could go 8-10 weeks depending on your sides. Personally, I don't think there's any reason to ramp back down with var. Keep your diet clean and eat above maintenance to gain, otherwise, it's not really going to give you max results. You will likely lose a few lbs post cycle, usually water but you need to keep lifting heavy and keep you intake reasonable. No PCT necessary but you may take 2-3 months to get back to normal hormonally.

Regarding your last question....people noticed for me. Some of it is the acne that came but I just looked harder and fuller.

Top Bottom