Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar first cycle 5 weeks in

heavymetalgrl

Hi All,
I started my first cycle of Anavar 5 weeks ago. I have gained 2kg's in that time. I started on 10mg and bump it up to 15mg a week ago. It's hard to tell if I have gained muscle as i have put on fat as well (pants are definitely tighter around my bum and hips, and my tummy is pretty bloated too) so my question is, with my macros being reduced by my coach below maintenance to cut, is there anything I can do to shed some unwanted fat? It's a first cycle of just Anavar and I have been reading up on oral primo and whinny out of interest. Going to go to 8 weeks then have 8 weeks off. I plan to just do creatine then but am open to suggestions. I was hoping for a harder, more defined look. Hope you can help x

I'd drop the dose back to 10. You probably haven't gained fat if you have a coach and your diet is tight. If you're really holding water, I'd wonder if the var is legit. It often gets faked and is dbol. I had a cycle like that and blew up with water. More is not always better in the steroid world and for a first cycle you're better off at 10. IMO [emoji1]

Thanks For the input. I just cut back to 10mg a couple of days ago. The problem is I'm embarrassed to let my coach know I am taking AAS as I think he will disapprove. I have to send a weekly weight update and it's hard to explain weight gain when he's dropping macros for me to loose weight. I'm just wondering if on my next cycle I can incorporate more of a cutting steroid to trim down- like a var and whinny? I have made noticeable gains and I'm pretty sure I got legit tabs. I did a lot of research before buying. So you think I'm holding water?

There's really no such thing as a "cutting" steroid for women. The idea is that you will gain more muscle which can aid in fat burning and you drop weight. I wouldn't run a var and winny cycle together unless you've tried winny on it's own. Winny is a lot more harsh to use and comes with a much higher risk of sides. It's a good idea to see how you respond to each one before stacking them.

It's a tough spot to be in with not being able to talk to your coach about it. That can compromise your nutritional intake. You likely will continue to gain weight with var, unless you're really eating at a deficit. I definitely think you're holding water. We do see women on here reporting bloating from var and they're also confident in their sources. You shouldn't be gaining fat if you're diet is on point.

Keep us posted! :)

Top Bottom