Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar and competition

heavymetalgrl

Hey ladies. I completed my first cycle of Anavar around four weeks ago. My questions are, initial cycle was 8 weeks long, and I have a figure competion in 9 weeks time. Could I start another cycle now for say... 6 weeks then come off it and will it have time to be out of my system 2-3 weeks prior to comp? I take 10mg per day. I just wanted to see if 4 weeks was a long enough break and if I happen to get tested when I should stop taking var. cheers girls

Hey ladies. I completed my first cycle of Anavar around four weeks ago. My questions are, initial cycle was 8 weeks long, and I have a figure competion in 9 weeks time. Could I start another cycle now for say... 6 weeks then come off it and will it have time to be out of my system 2-3 weeks prior to comp? I take 10mg per day. I just wanted to see if 4 weeks was a long enough break and if I happen to get tested when I should stop taking var. cheers girls

8 weeks on an oral is a long time. If you go back on, I wouldn't do another 6 weeks with only a month break. It should be out of your system if you're tested a month afterward, then again, so would most of the effects it brings.

Anavar has a detection time of 3-4 weeks so you are going to want to stop using it at least 4 weeks before your competition.

You could go back on but make sure to take a long break after your competition. That will be a long time to be on an oral steroid with very minimal breaks in-between.

Top Bottom