Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar + Clen first cycle

deedee95

I'm 5'7 and 127lbs. I eat relatively healthy (iifym) and weight train 5x a week for about 1.5 hours. I have been lifting for almost 3 years now and am thinking about running my first cycle.
I was thinking of running anavar 10mg ED for 12 weeks and Clen two weeks on/two off.
What dosage should I do for Clen? I have read a lot of threads with varying dosages for women and what's best.
Should I start both at the same time or start with anavar first?
Looking to build muscle mass and lean out.
Any advice is much appreciated

Looking to build muscle mass and you're taking anavar and clen at 127 lbs? Bro, that's a straight up cutting cycle and you will build little to no muscle mass using those compounds. How long have you been lifting? It doesn't sound like you really need any anabolic enhancement as you sound way under what you could build naturally. But if you're going to set sail to the ship you may aswell do it properly. If you're looking for a mass cycle, a good beginners one is:

Weeks 1-10 Testosteone Enanthate 500 mg split between 2 injections
Weeks 1-10 Armidex 0.25 mg EOD
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol 30 mg a day (optional)
2 weeks after last injection start pct, something like this:

Nolvaldex: 40/40/20/20
Clomid:'100/50/50

Eating 500 calories above your maintence calories and lift 3-5 times a week with good, basic mass building exercises. Keep cardio to a minimal and make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, and nap during the day if needed.

If you want to lean out while still looking moderately full you could drop the adex and add letro in, but you don't sound like you need to do that.

12 weeks is a long time for a first cycle. I'd start with 6 to 8 and see where you're at.

Personally, I'd stay away from clen. It comes with heart risks. There's OTC fat burners that could help too. If you use the clen, have you decided on a dosing structure?

Message me. I Can help you.

Just a little note to all the new men posting here....

I am the last remaining member of a great group of women who used to post here. Longer than my current profile indicates. I recognize there's been a changing of the guard here and with that comes new members. That being said, I'm protective of this forum and very leery of advice being given by men in private messages.

I'm not a sexist but I've seen many well intending men giving advice on women's steroid use and it's terrible. There are some who know what they're doing but I'm very cautious. I welcome new posters here and would love to see this forum revised and would encourage you to post your advice publicly and earn some credibility here. :)

Just a little note to all the new men posting here....

I am the last remaining member of a great group of women who used to post here. Longer than my current profile indicates. I recognize there's been a changing of the guard here and with that comes new members. That being said, I'm protective of this forum and very leery of advice being given by men in private messages.

I'm not a sexist but I've seen many well intending men giving advice on women's steroid use and it's terrible. There are some who know what they're doing but I'm very cautious. I welcome new posters here and would love to see this forum revised and would encourage you to post your advice publicly and earn some credibility here. :)

I advise on peptides, fat burners etc. But never on the steroid aspect. Il leave that for the experts

I'd run it at 6-8 weeks if you're a girl. If I was a female I'd stick to peptides like IQF-1 lR3 and GHRP6. Maybe some clen aswell. But if you're going to run steroids which is your choice, stick to anavar, primobolan, and maybe alittle but of winny

Top Bottom