Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar with albuturol/ECA/t3

girl123

Hi ladies, I am on my fifth week of anavar (first time ever using aas) and I feel great and Am seeing results. I am looking to pair it with a fat burner, but I am totally lost where to start. I have been trying to do research and I am really nervous of clen sides so I have ruled That out. I know ECA might make me shaky as well, but I heard not as bad. I also read up on t3 but couldn't find as much information with ladies. I eat clean for the most part with one cheat Meal per week. I crossfit 6x week, hot yoga 4x week and run 3 or 4x per week. 5"6 150. Any information or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

What are your goals for your cycle? Eating "clean" means nothing, you can get fat on "clean" foods. How many calories are you eating per day and how are you tracking them?
It doesn't matter what you stack with the Var if you're not eating for whatever your goal is, whether is be cutting/bulking/maintaining.

Being that this is my first experience, my measurable goals are to be able to lift more, have a tighter looking body, and to see how I felt on the cycle b/c I was nervous of sides. So far everything is great. As for the clean eating, I eat 1200 calories a day and so far that hasn't put any weight on me, in fact thats how I lost. Now that I am feeling confident with the var, I would like to add a fat burner to see if I could get more weight off. And yes I know changing my diet even more would help, but I'm curious about opinions on other things as well. Thanks for any input.

What does your workout consist of?

Sent from my HTC One using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Being that this is my first experience, my measurable goals are to be able to lift more, have a tighter looking body, and to see how I felt on the cycle b/c I was nervous of sides. So far everything is great. As for the clean eating, I eat 1200 calories a day and so far that hasn't put any weight on me, in fact thats how I lost. Now that I am feeling confident with the var, I would like to add a fat burner to see if I could get more weight off. And yes I know changing my diet even more would help, but I'm curious about opinions on other things as well. Thanks for any input.

How do you want to change your diet? You can't afford to go any lower in calories that's for sure.
You do know Var isn't a fat burner, right?
How long have you been lifting for?
If the goal is to cut fat and you aren't aiming to get stage lean, I'd drop the Var and just diet and lift. Save the Var for when you are ready to build.
. If you've never spent a good amount of time lifting heavy while eating for growth you won't have much muscle to show once you cut down. That's why most women when they cut down just look "skinny fat", they don't have any base underneath to have a 6 pack or whatever they want to show, KWIM?

Yea i understand that I totally should have started the cycle when My body was at a more advanced stage. For next time, ill make sure I'm 100 percent ready. I still am curious about trying a fat burner that doesn't have crazy side effects (like aniexty, jittery, insomnia) I am still doing crossfit/yoga/run as workout. thank you for taking the time to respond.

Almost All fat burners make me jittery, light headed and very anxious except Yohimbine Hcl (NOT yohimbe) and Ephedrine (you should be able to get it OTC at a pharmacy as Bronkaid). These two are great together BUT there is a protocol that needs to be followed. Lyle McDonald has a lot of info on it. He also explains how to calculate the mg's
You'd take the Yohimbine first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and then do fasted cardio. The first dose of Ephedrine should be taken at least 4 hours later. Start low, like 6.25mgs 2x per day.

Not ECA the asprin can actually cause inflammation - as taking painkillers regularly isnt good for the body

Top Bottom