Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I eating too much, teenage female lifter ?

natiann123

Hi guys! I am new here. I am a 17 year old lifter/powerlifter, learning olympic lifts. I have overcame an eating disorder through lifting, and now do not count calories.

I eat VERY healthy. I just eat ALOT! I try to only eat when I am hungry (which is always lol.)

I lift heavy 4-5x/week, and do HIIT for cardio about 2-3x/week.

I am 5'5.5" and around 130lbs, but I dont weight myself for personal reasons so thats my guess.

You can see more about me on my Instagram, @clean_eating_teen

I just want to know what you think my diet looks like. Here is a link to my food diary! Just remove the spaces in the link.

https: //docs .google. com/document /d/1JMRhGQMc4Qz7nNLoQtPriMwNoTfqO2ELTWplL96CKSc/edit?usp=sharing

I really don't understand what sort of feedback you're looking for. As I see it, if you have no specific goals in terms of physique changes or fat gain or loss, you're seeing steady improvements in your lifts and feel physically good then there is no point in critiquing your diet. Eat whole foods, stay out of fast food joints, avoid refined foods and sugar and don't drink sodas or energy drinks.

Congratulations on overcoming your ED and keep up the good work and healthy lifestyle.

Top Bottom