Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women taking T3/clen

Swole_2112

My fiance' wants to take a fat burning aid to assist her in her weight loss aspirations. The first two that came to my mind were T3 and clen. What are your thoughts on these two. Yes, no, dosages, duration, etc.

Same situation as here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418358

I"m gonna say NO first. I really don't recommend that anyone get invovled w/ that stuff unless they are pursuing competition. And again, both are controlled substances and SUPPLEMENTS. THey shouldn't be even considered unless there is already a solid, consistent and well-established diet , training & cardio regimen.

Can you give us some background as to your fiancee's current stats, (weight , bf), specific goals, current training, diet & cardio regimen, how long on those programs and results to date?

Sassy69 said:
Same situation as here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418358

I"m gonna say NO first. I really don't recommend that anyone get invovled w/ that stuff unless they are pursuing competition. And again, both are controlled substances and SUPPLEMENTS. THey shouldn't be even considered unless there is already a solid, consistent and well-established diet , training & cardio regimen.

Can you give us some background as to your fiancee's current stats, (weight , bf), specific goals, current training, diet & cardio regimen, how long on those programs and results to date?

What she said. And what I said in that link Sassy posted above.

Sassy69 said:

I totally agree. If the diet is not spot on there will be a rebound effect. She may lose 10lbs... but she will put 15 back on when she stops if the diet is not there.
A proper diet and exercize routine works every time!

You guys are right. In fact, her diet has been allowing her to lose approx 1.5 - 2 lbs per week... slowly but surely. She was just asking because she's looking for a shortcut. She's doing find on her diet, she needs to just stick with it.

Swole_2112 said:
You guys are right. In fact, her diet has been allowing her to lose approx 1.5 - 2 lbs per week... slowly but surely. She was just asking because she's looking for a shortcut. She's doing find on her diet, she needs to just stick with it.

There are no shortcuts. If there were true shortcuts, then wouldn't everyone be using them?

Clean diet, smart training, good sleep, and PATIENCE - that is the answer.

Even shortcut aside, people tend to start getting bored w/ a diet/training after 5-6 weeks, so I would make sure to keep her aware of her diet and also look for ways she can tweak it to ensure that her progress continues! A change in the routine also helps keep motivation going!

Top Bottom