Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training routine

keliska

I need advice if is my change training rutine OK.
Now I workout 5x at week and this is my schedule
I workout 5x/week long time {6 months} this is my schedule

MO - chest{4x3x10-12rep} + abs+25 min cardio
TU - back{4x3x 10-12 rep}+ 20-25 min cardio
WE - Legs and calv. + abs
Thu - Should.{4x3x 10-12) + 20-25 min cardio
FR - Bic{3x3x10-12} and Tri{the same}

Now I would like try
MO - chest+bic + abs
Tu - cardio 40 min
We - legs + tric.
Thurs. - cardio 40 min
Frid. - shoulders + back
Satur - cardio {20 min..running outside}+ abs
Sun. - OFF

I would like know if is it OK and if is better do it cardio another day than weight training. If is it more efective cardio another day longer time than in the same day as weight training but shorter time for fat loss.

thanks for advice.

I see you have chest and biceps together, and are missing triceps....

I personally like to do chest/triceps on the same day, and back/biceps together too, because there are a lot of exercises that will hit both of those groups (dips for chest/triceps, lat pulldown for back and biceps, etc).

She has triceps on Leg day. :)

New routine looks good to me. While I understand FigureSkaters point, it is nice to also do opposing muscle groups. This way, you are not "preexhausting" a muscle when working another one. For example, it is hard to really focus on hitting triceps hard when they are already tired from assisting with chest exercises. Same with back/biceps.

If you do chest/biceps, you can drill both hard without the preexhaustion.

Although, saying this, I tend to do the traditional push-pull routine.....I need a change!

I honestly like the new weight lifting routine very much.

BUT, I would change your cardio to HIIT 30minutes instead of 40minutes steady-state.

Top Bottom