Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good steroids/lean women

zweezy

good steroids/lean women (post #1)

I have taken a cycle of clenbuteral and that is the only anabolic steroid or steroid for that matter that I have ever taken. I want to be very lean, and not masculine looking at all. What do you think about me taking a cycle of winstrol? What would the cycle be, and what are some side effects? I also have some clenbuteral coming, and would that be a good idea to take them at the same time? If not winstrol, what is a good steroid for women to take that just want to look lean and sexy? Thanks

First off, winsrtol is not a good idea if you're a women....secondly, go ask this on the womens board as you'll get a lot more responses over there

well sweezy my girl is on 10mg of oxandrolone right now and she is loving it, well so am i..:horny: she looks good very lean and hard musles lost some body fat damn i'm getting a boner just sitting here typing this and i'm at work..lol bottom line is oxandrolone or primobolan depot are the only safe steroids for women.

PS CLENBUTEROL IS NOT AN ANABOLIC STEROID.

Like the guy with the boner said, clen is not a steroid. Anavar would be a good choice for you. There to many fakes of primo out right now. A little eq also goes a long way in a women will little unwanted side effects. With any steroid use your clit may grow a little or a lot depending on a few variables, like dose, duration etc. A little clit growth is desireable in most women, because you get more frequent more intense orgasams. I'm not being funny here either. I would steer clear of winstrol, anavar is the very best for women all the way around.:)

Use GH.. My babe is taking juice and looks like she is changing into a man. Since I aint gay it is hard to get used to. I keep checking to see if she is growing a dick. She looked great when she was taking only GH.

well sweezy my girl is on 10mg of oxandrolone right now and she is loving it, well so am i..:horny: she looks good very lean and hard musles lost some body fat damn i'm getting a boner just sitting here typing this and i'm at work..lol bottom line is oxandrolone or primobolan depot are the only safe steroids for women.

PS CLENBUTEROL IS NOT AN ANABOLIC STEROID.

What are the side effects for oxandrolone?????????

Like the guy with the boner said, clen is not a steroid. Anavar would be a good choice for you. There to many fakes of primo out right now. A little eq also goes a long way in a women will little unwanted side effects. With any steroid use your clit may grow a little or a lot depending on a few variables, like dose, duration etc. A little clit growth is desireable in most women, because you get more frequent more intense orgasams. I'm not being funny here either. I would steer clear of winstrol, anavar is the very best for women all the way around.:)

Why do you say that anavar is the best??? What are its side effects???????? Thanks

What is the BEST n SAFEST steroid for a female that won't make her voice go deep, grow hair, boobs go small??????? What can we females use?!?!?! Can anybody answer this for me please n thanks!!!!!!

What is the BEST n SAFEST steroid for a female that won't make her voice go deep, grow hair, boobs go small??????? What can we females use?!?!?! Can anybody answer this for me please n thanks!!!!!!

None...I'd say they all come with an element of risk. There are some that are less risky and most women experience few sides, however, they all have a risk of the sides you listed.

LOL at the guy above with the boner....even if it was 8 years ago.

Top Bottom