Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good steroids/lean women

zweezy

I have taken a cycle of clenbuteral and that is the only anabolic steroid or steroid for that matter that I have ever taken. I want to be very lean, and not masculine looking at all. What do you think about me taking a cycle of winstrol? What would the cycle be, and what are some side effects? I also have some clenbuteral coming, and would that be a good idea to take them at the same time? If not winstrol, what is a good steroid for women to take that just want to look lean and sexy? Thanks

Well......they did for you Brick....

YOWZER........

;)

No, I think it was diet, hard work and discipline that did it for Brick. The gear just made everything else work a tad better.

Temple01 said:
No, I think it was diet, hard work and discipline that did it for Brick. The gear just made everything else work a tad better.

...you mean that drugs are not the end all be all of bbing??

:)

Winstrol is not the drug for you to be sexy and slim. Many bloat badly, get a masc. voice, clit growth. Why AAS? Diet, cardio, lifting, diet, diet, diet, cardio, lift, lift, lift....

Now, I am not saying that I have never used AAS. I am just saying it is easier to start with a base and then possibly "graduate" if the need is there. Try a search on anavar in the women's area. This will be the choice for a newbie cycle. Light on the sides as well.

AAS isn't the answer fo a sexy body.

Reactions: KEL
Before even thinking about AAS, you should maybe give a try to something like Yohimburn...

Gee Torchy -- I almost felt you were talking about me! Winny while wonderful in some ways.......gave me alot of bloat. I am not exaggerating when I say I carried around almost 10 pounds of water. I would not have believed it if I heard someone tell me that.

As for other sides...acne (which I am still getting 6 weeks off) and yes a lowered voice (which did not start until the last 2 weeks of my cycle).

You will not get a lean and sexy body. It is not magic. I trained, and ate cleanly and used the winny and got some good muscle from it -- but in 8 weeks of winny, I did not wake up buff...camera ready sexy.

Would I do it again..YEP....but I would eat EVEN CLEANER (and trust me -- I was good!) and also keep in mind that I will blow up like a blowfish again.

It is a process ... but I think Torchy said it all.

Reactions: KEL
Torchy said:
Winstrol is not the drug for you to be sexy and slim. Many bloat badly, get a masc. voice, clit growth. Why AAS? Diet, cardio, lifting, diet, diet, diet, cardio, lift, lift, lift....

I agree with what has been said, if you don't have any of the above in check not even the best AS will make you have cool gains, because you have to have the base to keep them

Top Bottom