Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when do u stop bulking and start cutting

LiftLearnLove

hi everyone first post.

12 stone
guess my bf as 16 - 18

I've been bulking for over a year now(non religiously) and I still do think I look small I started a little below 11 stone.. the only reason I'm considering cutting is because I do sort of have a pot belly now it doesn't bother me cause I've always been skinny so don't mind people sayin it to me.

just wondering when do you guys decide to switch from bulking to cutting

Cheers lads

Whenever you decide it's time. If your getting a potbelly that tells me that you could clean up your diet. Eating in a calorie surplus doesn't mean you have to get fat. If you eat clean you can gain muscle with minimal fat. I suggest you make some food changes and keep bulking.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

i agree with rick 15% is a good number. you get over that then you need to pullback. stay under 15% and you will look good with mass on you don't care what anyone says especially mature guys who are older. when you are 18 yeah its easy to have an 8 pack and have single digit bodyfat. just do some laps around the school track and try and not eat too much crap. your metabolism is so fast that its easy

i like to hover between 12-14%..

How about you do a clean bulk that is much better for your health and your maintaining your gains?
Then you just keep a constant lean and clean bulk and you only cut if you want to do a show and you can maintain 8-9% bf and still get bigger.
This bulking up, which is really just fattening up yourself is old school and imho uneducated youth over-do the bulk and turn into fat blobs.

How about you do a clean bulk that is much better for your health and your maintaining your gains?
Then you just keep a constant lean and clean bulk and you only cut if you want to do a show and you can maintain 8-9% bf and still get bigger.
This bulking up, which is really just fattening up yourself is old school and imho uneducated youth over-do the bulk and turn into fat blobs.

I agree with that as well. I am not a fan of all out bulking or even cutting for that matter. I generally stay within recomp ranges year round with slight caloric shifts to put emphasis more towards one goal or the other whether it be muscle gain or fat loss. I stay in single digit bodyfat year round, and no longer sacrifice muscle to get ripped or put extra fat on to gain muscle. Neither method is very efficient IMO

cheers for all the comments lads only seeing this now..

I had it in my head that I could consume any food be it dirty or good and it still wouldn't show but It did. I blame the full fat milk ive been over consuming with all my 5 meals defo cutting milk out and just drink water and peppermint tea(stuff is great)

chicken and sweet potato from here on out and green beans of course :)

Ta lads

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom