Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's ur definition of over training?!?!

Stackinplates

Anabolic Moderator
Elite Moderator
Have heard many opinions of guys taking about over training ! Would like to see what yall think ? I personally think it is very hard to overtrain especially when on gear ! Don't get me wrong rest is key but when split correctly with proper nutrition and rest through the day over training is hard to do !

How do yall train ? I have found myself hitting two a days for last two weeks ! And the gains and feeling is amazing !!

Example
Today I hit legs for 48 min very intense that was at 8 am I have rested eaten a good amount of clean carbs and now am going back for a chest lift ! Only 30 min very intense and using time under tension the whole time will be utilizing 5 sec slow controlled for 5 reps then Rep out 5 quick then back to 5 for slow

The whole workout consist of this .. And have been hitting everyday like this with different muscles .!

So what's ur definition of overtraining? And why?

Think about it one mans workouts could be a warm up for some !!

I believe overtraining is a very individual thing

Thoughts from yall?!

Have heard many opinions of guys taking about over training ! Would like to see what yall think ? I personally think it is very hard to overtrain especially when on gear ! Don't get me wrong rest is key but when split correctly with proper nutrition and rest through the day over training is hard to do !

How do yall train ? I have found myself hitting two a days for last two weeks ! And the gains and feeling is amazing !!

Example
Today I hit legs for 48 min very intense that was at 8 am I have rested eaten a good amount of clean carbs and now am going back for a chest lift ! Only 30 min very intense and using time under tension the whole time will be utilizing 5 sec slow controlled for 5 reps then Rep out 5 quick then back to 5 for slow

The whole workout consist of this .. And have been hitting everyday like this with different muscles .!

So what's ur definition of overtraining? And why?

Think about it one mans workouts could be a warm up for some !!

I believe overtraining is a very individual thing

Thoughts from yall?!

Over training to me is when you go back words in progress or can't get phyched up for a lift. I can tell when I need to take a day off when my grip is getting weak

Ha funny u say that

Some of my over training symptoms are

Weak grip
Sore joints : Elbows especially
And that mid day crash

Also a classic sign for me is when I wake up but feel like I got hit by a bus or sluggish flu feeling

I know then it's time for a break

Over training for me is not training at all, but under recovering. Not getting enough rest, nutritions etc. between your workouts. You can train like a mad man 5-6 days a week at an intense rate but if you aren't eating enough good, clean calories you won't grow that much. I used to be so worried about missing a workout or rest day, but it's key to grow like crazy! When I train natural I usually go 1 day on, 1 off and so on. I've found that for me I grow a lot better and have better intensity hitting the gym 4-5 days a week training at 1 hour. 5 only if I'm feeling good. I think recovery is one part bros don't keep in mind a lot. But no one can tell you how much you should train, everyone's different. You have to find out yourself.

Both points are great!
I was like that when I first started I could not stay out the gym! Now I am I tune with my body and listen to how I feel

It is very individual. Some guys need high volume to grow while other
grow best on low volume like HIT. It about experimenting with your training.

I would classify overtraining as deliberately training a muscle group while still recovering from DOMS.

Unless you are doing an active recovery session where you are doing really low weight and its more about stretching the muscle than tearing it, training with DOMS is exposing yourself to too much risk of injury - broscience 101 haha no evidence to back it up just my own experience.

If I've had a big session then I will give that muscle group 72 hours before I hit it again. Even then, I listen to my muscle and joints.

I would classify overtraining as deliberately training a muscle group while still recovering from DOMS.

Unless you are doing an active recovery session where you are doing really low weight and its more about stretching the muscle than tearing it, training with DOMS is exposing yourself to too much risk of injury - broscience 101 haha no evidence to back it up just my own experience.

If I've had a big session then I will give that muscle group 72 hours before I hit it again. Even then, I listen to my muscle and joints.

Very interesting because I get some of my best gains wile training sore !

I actually have read some studies about when u workout wile sore u tear the muscle fibers back down that have started to build up and they grow back thicker!

Currently it is proving to be very true! I have never trained arms more than two times a week but after they were not growing how I wanted them to I started to hit three to 4 times a week and most lifts I was still very sore wile lifting 6 weeks in and I see good growth 1/4 inch and still growing 1/4 in 6 weeks is great for me cuz my arms are not very responsive ...that was not on gear! Now on gear it's a different story 😁💉

Very interesting because I get some of my best gains wile training sore !

I actually have read some studies about when u workout wile sore u tear the muscle fibers back down that have started to build up and they grow back thicker!

Currently it is proving to be very true! I have never trained arms more than two times a week but after they were not growing how I wanted them to I started to hit three to 4 times a week and most lifts I was still very sore wile lifting 6 weeks in and I see good growth 1/4 inch and still growing 1/4 in 6 weeks is great for me cuz my arms are not very responsive ...that was not on gear! Now on gear it's a different story 😁💉

yeah i find that periodically "over training" is the best way to stimulate growth. i pick one sometimes two muscle i need to bring up and train the shitnout of them for a few months then back of for a few months and give the volume and frequency to other muscles.

I define overtraining as performing a training element or elements such as intensity, frequency, volume, specific exercises, etc. to a degree that inhibits or reverses the supercompensation process.

Top Bottom