Westside Spreadsheet

Posted: 14-Jan-2013 10:57 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Westside Spreadsheet within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hello group, the attached file represents my attempt to encapsulate WS principles into spreadsheet form. I am providing this for the benefit of others and for constructive critique. I realize it is imperfect and welcome respectful contributions. Please don't tear me apart if glaring errors are found - I am not pretending to be an expert; far from i...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Westside Spreadsheet

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Westside Spreadsheet

Old 14-Jan-2013, 10:57 AM   #1

Hello group, the attached file represents my attempt to encapsulate WS principles into spreadsheet form. I am providing this for the benefit of others and for constructive critique. I realize it is imperfect and welcome respectful contributions. Please don't tear me apart if glaring errors are found - I am not pretending to be an expert; far from it as I am requesting assistance as much as providing it.
My sources for the spreadsheet are the Westside Book of Methods, several excellent posts within this forum and various similar locations which I can cite if needed. Thanks in advance for your input.
Note - I compete raw and have attempted to find as much info as possible on proper percentages for 'unequipped' lifters versus the typical geared lifters. Therefore the spreadsheet has key differences on the DE day compared to the standard approach. My primary source for these differences is here: The Westside-Barbell Conjugate Method: A Users Guide - Syatt Fitness | Syatt Fitness.
Attached Files
File Type: zip WSTemplate.zip (15.3 KB, 748 views)
Gallery of youngdurin  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Tags - Keywords
power lifting, spreadsheet, westside