Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 4 of Westside

trinity73

DE upper body

Speed bench press: 10 x 3 x 50 lbs
Overhead speed press: 4 x 1 x 50 lbs
Close grip Bench press: 2 x 3 x 60 lbs
Overhead Tricep extension: 3 x 10 x 5 lbs
Plate Raises: 3 x 10 x 15 lbs
Hercules hold in the cable cross over machine: 100 lbs for 53 sec.
and 130 lbs for 38 sec.

This was my first time to try the hercules hold...It is much harder than what it looks. I did it without chalk and my arms were at 45 degree angle instead of straight out to the side. Hopefully i will try the cable crossover machine that allows me to stretch out to the side next time if no one is using it.

Just to let the guys here from elite know that I am very proud of you all for the way you carried yourselves at the competition saturday. I thought you all did an amazing job. To watch you guys push your body to a limit that you have never gone before is incredible!!!!! Congrats to you all even if you did not place 1st or 2nd....the pr's in themselves is worth so much more!!!!!!!!!

Trinity

:)

B True

KARMA TO YOU!!!!!!!!!! because i actually get to see the hard work you put into your training, and because i love you!!!!!

X

ffknight84 said:
How has west side improved, im thinking of doing it this winter for bulking???

I have only been training this way for 4 weeks.. I have seen more growth in doing this than I have ever seen with just DC training or 5x5. I'm sure if you put the time into it and the proper diet you will definately see results! I'll keep you posted on my progress. Thanks for the post :)

trinity

Great job trinity. Solid progres on all of your lifts. I hope we get to meet this summer st Bfold's, that include Exodus as well ;)

Top Bottom