Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vid from glenn pendlay

glennpendlay

Here is james moser, a 17 year old kid who has been living with me for a while. He is about 6'3" and skinny, but the vid shoes 3 clean and jerk attemps from last weekend at the american open. first is 175k or 384lbs, second is a miss at 182k or 402lbs, and the third is a completed 402lb clean and jerk. He got red-lighted on the last attempt for dropping the bar from too far up. By the way, there are numerous slow motion analysis shots of each lift, so you have to look at the board behind him to see the weight and attempt number, first attempt has a 175 and under it a 1 (1st attempt), second has a 182 with a 2 under it, and the one that is the funnest to watch has 182 and a 3 under it.

quite strong for a skinny 17 year old, but I have a 15 year old named Caleb who will beat that next year..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1sRP5ChyM

glennpendlay said:
quite strong for a skinny 17 year old, but I have a 15 year old named Caleb who will beat that next year..
lol, I wonder how long it'll be until Al asks to move in with Glenn, too.

glennpendlay said:
Here is james moser, a 17 year old kid who has been living with me for a while. He is about 6'3" and skinny, but the vid shoes 3 clean and jerk attemps from last weekend at the american open. first is 175k or 384lbs, second is a miss at 182k or 402lbs, and the third is a completed 402lb clean and jerk. He got red-lighted on the last attempt for dropping the bar from too far up. By the way, there are numerous slow motion analysis shots of each lift, so you have to look at the board behind him to see the weight and attempt number, first attempt has a 175 and under it a 1 (1st attempt), second has a 182 with a 2 under it, and the one that is the funnest to watch has 182 and a 3 under it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un1sRP5ChyM

Holy shit....

coolcolj said:
how much does he fullsquat? :)

I think he's posted on GoHeavy that his coach(dad) does not have him back squat very often, if at all. I think his dad actualyl said he didn't back squat at all.

Only front squats.

And guts.

james doesnt do back squats. he does clean and jerk and snatch just about every day, most of the time 2 times per day. back squats take a lot out of him, so much that it interferes too much with the rest of his training. the front squat doesnt seem as difficult to recover from.

I can't say enough good things...and congratulations to you both.

Top Bottom