Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training advice?

Been training for years and never really trained and specifically except for sports training. Wanna start competing in the future so I just wanted to know what ab workouts you guys do to mainly bring out your abs and serratus? And also how to slim down on my external physiques? Thanks guys

I just like to rotate a bunch of different exercises (crunches, reverse crunches, heel touches, windshield wipers, weighted sit-ups, etc.) for abs because I seem to get bored with it - anything to keep me doing them. So I guess I don't have one specific workout I follow. One thing I like to do for the serratus is a push-up with an extra push at the top so I'm more extended. I do this on chest day after I've already done all the heavy lifting.

Abs are made in the kitchen bossman

I get that I eat decent and naturally have them just wanted to bring up my serratus to have that sick shredded physique. But my hips/obliques just seem to be larger than my waist

Turn that decent into strict and you're GTG.

Top Bottom