Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Train bi's same day as tri's?

Train bi's same day as tri's?

• Yes

Votes: 69 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 31.0%

• Total voters
Do it all the time, I'll start with one (usually Bi's) and then switch to the other muscle. It's a push pull kind of workout. -john

All the time.. 80% of my arm workouts are bis and tris together. I actually seem to get better results when i do them together.
My theory is that the bloodflow is all in the same area.. better pumps.. grows better for me.

Hard to tell, because the pump is much greater when doing them together but does this really mean more growth? Well in my opinion as long as the got sore then you fine. If you have trouble achieving soreness with this method then i would say try splitting them up.

gwl9dta4 said:
Hard to tell, because the pump is much greater when doing them together but does this really mean more growth? Well in my opinion as long as the got sore then you fine. If you have trouble achieving soreness with this method then i would say try splitting them up.

your right on one thing.. a great pump doesn't necessarily mean your gonna get better growth..

but no pump does not mean that either.. i forget the technical term but i would say that it was "tearing muscle fibers" is all you have to do to grow.

either way i would say a pump is a better sign that your gonna grow

p.s. i grow ALOT better when i do them together

Rebelrocker said:
i agree with your bloodflow theory.BTW i got 241 posts and not a single star?

i think you need 300...

to get there simply reply to posts you don't need to reply too..

like this :D

Top Bottom