Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

These are my stats, please comment

WantNoFatAssHo!

My parents are long distance runner kind of people, and my skeleton is made of thin bones.

I've been working out with weights for about 2,5 - 3 years now with mostly basic execises (deadlifts, squats, chins, dips, bench, barbell press, military press plus the other basics). Plus cardio.

These are my stats as of today:
Weight 150 pounds
Height 5'9''
BF% 11
Bench 160 pounds
Squat 220 pounds
Bicep 14 inch
hangups 12x

If you have worse stats than me in any compartment please post them as i fell i am always the weakest person around. Especially at my gym at the Royal Norwegian Academy of War.

When I started lifting I was 6'1" 140-145lbs >10%bf. Three years into it, I was 170. I was doing way too much cardio in the martial arts. If I remember correctly, I benched 1 plate for maybe three reps. Couldn't really squat for shit. I was the epitomy of the marathon ectomorph. Finally, ten years into it, I'm 250lbs around 10%bf and am happy(but not satisfied) with my strength. So, just keep it up bro.

yeah bro dont feel bad. i was like 130 when i started liftin. its been about 1 year and a half untilk i started and im about 160 now. i was able to gain a lot with a lot of hard lifting. now im stuck at 160 and its really hard to gain solid weight. but, perseverence = results.

I used to be a long distance runner, It took me a while but I am 5'9" about 190. When I started I a few years ago I weighed 155. at least you are 150. I have a friend who is 5'10" and only wieghs 135. you probably have a high metabolism.

1 year and 2 months of lifting

was 137lbs.....gained some weight in college. now 170lbs around 11bf% wanna be 180lbs. im 5'7 and weak as shit

too much f-ing cardio ;) but i can kick above my head. which is nice :)

I was five foot seven and a whopping 135 when I first picked up a weight. Honestly I have never benched less than 135. That was what I did the first time in the gym.

Twelve years later, I weigh 225ish at the same height, and am closing in on a 500 bench. It takes time.

B-fold, I found a picture of myself a while back doing a bicep pose in front of my first vehicle. I was 15 years old and about 140 lbs. I will try and find it and put it on here. Pretty funny stuff.

B.

thanks people, i was thinking all the folks here were like twice my size before they started lifting...

great motivation!

My motto for the day: "Quality gains come slow"

Top Bottom