Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Split for female first cycle

apprime_figure

Hey ya'll. I am running my first cycle, Anavar only 5mg. I have 2 years experience under my belt lifting. Stats are 5'10, 163 lbs now, approx 16% bf. I am trying to find out what will be a good split to run to maximize muscle gain while on. Currently intaking 2400 calories, which I will be raising again shortly. I just came off a 12 week cut to maximize my insulin sensitivity and decrease BF. Looking to compete in my first figure competition in May 2017. Thanks in advance :)

How many weeks are you planning to do this cycle? I actually think you could achieve better results if you up your dose to 10mg a day. Since this is your first cycle, and you're using Anavar which is the mildest steroid with very low androgen effects, you should not be able to notice any side effects (like voice change, etc), but get maximum muscle and strenght gains. I think it's good you're being careful tho, and of what I've read of other womens posts I think you are doing this in the best way. Just remember to eat a lot of protein :)

I'm running this cycle for 8 weeks. I may bump my next ycle to 10mg but decided to go with 5 initially to see how my body handles it. I've been on for exactly a week now and I'm starting to feel a bit fuller and strength and recovery already seem to be alightly improved.

Top Bottom