Push pull legs workout?

Posted: 18-Jan-2013 09:57 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Push pull legs workout? within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: A while ago I saw someone high up in this forum had done a push pull legs routine for people to follow. I've recently been converted to this and would like someone to link it me if they know where it is. Cheers....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Push pull legs workout?

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Push pull legs workout?

Old 18-Jan-2013, 09:57 AM   #1

A while ago I saw someone high up in this forum had done a push pull legs routine for people to follow. I've recently been converted to this and would like someone to link it me if they know where it is. Cheers.
Gallery of Mitchvee  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 18-Jan-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
United States
Stevesmi has it.

Very smart bro. When he speaks, listen.
Gallery of bigbassturd  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Push pull legs workout?

Old 20-Jan-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
United States
You'll find it with a search in the forums. I used it to design the 12 week program I'm on right now.
Gallery of buddhabuilder  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 04:56 PM   #4

push, pull, legs routine outline

^Guy knows his stuff, I used a similar program myself with great results.

IcE
Gallery of IceIzNoble  

Old 26-Jan-2013, 02:54 AM   #5

I think this workout routine is too good for legs. We can make our legs strong and slim. This workout technique is good and we can do at home easily.
personal trainer Camden

Last edited by Anord; 26-Jan-2013 at 05:49 AM.
Gallery of Anord