Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OMFG Im Sore! Why Am I so Sore on this Routine?

DeanersWeiner

I recently switched my routine I have been doing for years to a new routine. I usually was just doing 1 bodypart a day 5 X's a week and blasting it for 45 to 60 mins straight for a challenging weight at 8 to 10 reps. Well I noticed I did get good gains from this I wasnt sore very often at all.

So I started reading a little bit more on training both types of fibres in the body but using more compound exercises and less isolation ones.

So I designed a new program that goes like this:

Mon- Push Exercises, Chest, Shoulders, Tri's

Tues-Legs

Wed- Pull Exercises, Back and Bi's

Thurs- off then repeat cycle

I do only 2-3 exercises per bodypart but the first exercise I do 5 sets very heavy 90 to 95 % max at only 5 reps. Plus the first 2 exercises are only compound exercises. Then my 3rd exercise is a isolation exercise and sometimes I just keep it another compound one I do 3 sets of 10 reps at medium weight.

For example this is my Push Routine:

Chest-

Incline Hammer Strength Press/ 5 sets of 5 reps at 90-95% max weight.

Flat Bench Press/ 5 sets of 10 reps at medium weight.

Incline Dumbell Flys or Burn Out Push Ups/ 3 sets of 10 reps at medium weight or push ups to failure.

Just to show you this is what I do for my chest and I have been doin this routine now for 3 months and every new week I get more sore everyweek. I do progressive training so every new week I try to add a bit of weight on everything if I cant I stay where I am till I can.

Am I overtraining cause I have never been so sore in my life. Plus the fact I am even on 500 mg sustonon, 300mg deca and 300mg of propinate a week and Im still freakin sore as hell. I was told if you train heavy and medium weight in the same workout you would work both fibres in that one workout without haveing a heavy week and a light week. Or is it just my body is so use to doing 1 bodypart for so long this might actually do something for me?

chances are with that sort of % max you increased your time you take for the negatives, which is notorious for soreness.

negatives=muscle trauma

Top Bottom