Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Normal test level

getnbignow

What is a normal test level for a male 21/22 years of age. Had blood work done and got results of 523. Did some research online and it seems low but I want a second opinion.

I am 27 and have a 484 and will be getting on TRT shortly. Just finishing up details between two doctors to see who's cheaper.

Test levels now a days are jacked if u live a normal life not focused on good nutrition and exercise !

Are u in good shape ? Overweight ? Do u drink how often do u lift/do cardio ?

Now a days normal for around 30 is low compared to what it used to be guys in their late 20's should have 600+

But more and more I see guys at the 400-500 that's low imo I prefer optimal all the time

Before food snd lifestyle in the world went to shit all hormone levels in all mate and female were optimal now it's all gone to crap

Guys in Trt at 23 and never used gear it's crazy!!

Also test levels fluctuate dramatically depending on when you're dieting what time of day and the current situation and stress your body is in

Need more than one test to really determine ur levels

Need to take bloods for test levels first in the am imo men should never be under 600 ever but that's me

Ur levels are normal yes and mid range but for ur age I think it's low

I'm deff in good shape, always played sports and work out minimum 3 times a week.

Diet could certainly be a lot better that's for sure and I know that can play a big role in it.

My Dr wants to put me on a cycle of Deca and test blended for 10-12 weeks. He also said I should purchase a thyroid supplement to help my levels. Says it will help my levels and I told him I'm looking to get a little bigger as well. Currently 6'0 180lbs. Will this help even after I finish the cycle to maintain a higher number or will my levels remain at the lower side of the scale.

Yes that'll help to put on size in your levels will increase while you're on cycle but after cycle if your doctor doesn't do a proper PCT or you don't remain on testosterone cruise does your levels will be very very low especially recovering from Deca how many milligrams is he trying to give you of the deca and test if you don't mind me asking

That's what I figured that my levels would be ok when I'm on just coming off is what I need to worry about.

He mentioned a few different anti estrogen drops I would take while on the cycle to prevent side effects so it seems like he knows from what I have read.

As far as the milligrams go I'm not sure just yet but when I figure it out I can let you know. I deff want the size boost and muscle gain hoping to get 20lbs out of it but also my health.

It's very possible with good training diet Deca and test and your first cycle to gain 20 pounds it's a very realistic goal just make sure you keep your estrogen and check and keep me posted PM me with any questions you have I been on hormone replacement therapy for years and I'm very familiar with all of this

You are very young though and I don't give advice to guys under 25 but your test levels seem low before you go that route I would try everything to boost your natural levels Clomid actually has shown to boost testosterone levels in young men and keep them there for quite some time I would talk to the doctor about that as well that could be a possibility I would hold off on taking injections in doing any kind of steroids until you're a little bit older only way I recommend doing it is if ur absolutely low

Top Bottom