Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Access to Gym - Need Ideas

Matt_23

I know this has been hashed over in the past, but if anyone has any new ideas for gym-less workouts, I'd like to hear 'em. Especially exercises that target the chest and back, as pushup variations are getting a little boring.

Why don't you have access to a gym? Go to a large sporting goods store and buy a 300lb set of weights with a bar. This will cost you around $100. You can do a ton of exercises with just that. You can get creative with squat stands if you want, but for a while you might be able to get by with hack squats. Get strong with rows, power cleans, overhead press, and deadlifts.

beerdrinker said:
Why don't you have access to a gym? Go to a large sporting goods store and buy a 300lb set of weights with a bar. This will cost you around $100. You can do a ton of exercises with just that. You can get creative with squat stands if you want, but for a while you might be able to get by with hack squats. Get strong with rows, power cleans, overhead press, and deadlifts.
+1!

you can buy some cheap saw-horses at a hardware store for squat stands.

i'm temporarily living on the outskirts of phnom penh, cambodia, and the nearest gym is almost an hour motorbike ride away from where i'm staying. i already have a setup for dips, but there aren't any sporting good stores in my area. buncha landmines though.

UAMaverick said:
You could go cut down some trees and throw some rocks around like Rocky Balboa did in Rocky IV.

LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing.

It might be fun to try some strongman type training. Big sacks of rice are probably more than available in SE Asia. Those would be good to throw around and put into wheelbarrows and stuff.

Top Bottom