New routine specializing arms

Posted: 24-Dec-2012 05:20 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about New routine specializing arms within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, Im starting a new bilulking cycle within next couple of weeks and I need a routine that specializes more on my arms from shoulder to forearms. My chest and back are big but my arms have always lacked. Thanks for the help Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 24-Dec-2012, 05:20 PM   #1

Hey guys,

Im starting a new bilulking cycle within next couple of weeks and I need a routine that specializes more on my arms from shoulder to forearms. My chest and back are big but my arms have always lacked. Thanks for the help

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness
Gallery of lefthighkick2099  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: New routine specializing arms

Old 24-Dec-2012, 06:34 PM   #2

Dude look up jim stoppanI 6 weeks to sick arms. Ive done it. You see tons of growth in week 7
Gallery of NoFatChicks91  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Dec-2012, 07:01 PM   #3

Thanks ill take a look at it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness
Gallery of lefthighkick2099  

Re: New routine specializing arms

Old 24-Dec-2012, 10:21 PM   #4

I would never specialize a routine around arms.. Chances are you will just overdo it. Just work them with higher reps and squeeze more and they should be golden
Gallery of Evan Tipps  

Old 25-Dec-2012, 12:48 AM   #5

Arms recover fast, just don't do them more than twice a week. I see great upper body growth on

Monday- upper body

Tuesday- legs

Wednesday-off

Thursday- chest, front shoulders,triceps

Friday-back, biceps

Saturday-legs

Sunday-off

Work hard on your compounds, going until failure on final set and close on others.

Keep reps between 8-12 on isolation exercises for arms

Look up and try FST-7. it works much better for me than just doing extra reps and squeezing
Gallery of YoungNatural