Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*NEW* LEE Strength Introduction

LEE Strength

Hello everyone. I would like to introduce myself (Tom) and my company LEE Strength Products to this forum. LEE Strength is a manufacturer of high-quality, highly-customizable, 100% American made strength equipment for commercial as well as personal gyms. We specialize in quality built free-weight equipment including multiple styles of benches and power racks as well as weight storage and specialty equipment. Apart from standard weight equipment we have also developed a few innovative concepts into some of our benches and power racks that allow lifters to take their strength to the next level. We have been manufacturing strength equipment for the past 2 years serving our local markets and we are now expanding!

In order to give you, my fellow weight-lifters, a better feel for what LEE Strength can provide you I would like to introduce myself as the owner of LEE Strength. My name is Tom, I am a physical therapist, CSCS, and fellow powerlifter and I began LEE Strength 2 years ago. As a powerlifter, PT, and CSCS, I set out to create a line of strength equipment in which the lifter becomes one with the steel. Where I know that my equipment is built to last a lifetime, is uncomplicated, and works as hard as I do. Also, combining my experience as a powerlifter and background as a PT and CSCS, LEE Strength is able to offer several pieces of innovative equipment that combine the guts and glory of strength equipment with distinct biomechanical advantages that enhance training.

I encourage you to check out LEEStrength.Com to see what we have to offer. All of our equipment is built to the utmost in quality and is highly customizable to meet your commercial or personal needs. As a special offer I would personally like to give you 5% off your next order when you contact us and mention that you saw us on this forum.

Tom
LEEStrength.Com

Bye bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom