Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Guy.... First Post Here...

TestMe24

hey everyone.. Im Will. ive been a member here for a little while, just now deciding to make a post, since id like to be more active here in the future.

A little background on me, Im 25, about 5'10. was active duty USMC from 2008-2012. my job was extremely physically demanding on a daily basis so my diet was shit but i still stayed lean. training was sporatic and mixed in with unit PT. i only got to "Lift" maybe twice a week but still stayed strong and kept my size. again because of my job. When i got out in 2012, i went through a divorce, moved 14 hours away for a new job that had me on the road 9-13 hours a day. basically i got lazy, ate garbage, drank like a fish and forgot what a gym looked like. i had always been lean and fit up to that point. i ballooned from a lean 180 to an embarrasing 250lbs.

after talking about it for the longest time i decided 5 weeks ago to get back into training. Set my macros, no junk, no sugar, prep every meal.

Im training Upper/Lower splits, with 3 days on 1 day off (on my off day i do a T25/P90X workout in the AM before work). i lift in the evening and do cardio every morning (alternating steady state and HIIT) so an example would be:

Mon: am: HIIT pm: Upper
Tue: am: steady, pm: lower
Wed: am: HIIT, pm: Upper
Thr: am: P90x/T25
Fri: am: Steady, pm: Lower
Sat: am: HIIT, pm: Upper
Sun: am: Steady, pm: Lower

Diet is basically ketogenic. <10g/carbs/day. Im eating 170g/protien per day and fill the rest of my cals with fats. im eating 1000-1300cals/day. before you tell me thats too low, ill tell you that for me, it isnt. i have plenty of energy, im never hungry, and ive had steady strength gains over the last 5 weeks. if i feel the need to up them i will. im doing a 16:8 intermittent fast with a feeding window of noon to 8pm. since starting IF i have a much better feeling of general wellness.

as far as supplements i really only use whey isolate if im feeling to full or if i miss a meal and need to get it in. Ill occasionally take a BCAA shake when i wake up (before cardio) on HIIT days. i am also taking Phentermine. 1 a day.

Last time i weighed myself was yesterday evening and i came in at 225. clothing fits better, face has slimmed, strength/endurance is up, and all around better feeling of wellness.

Feels good to be getting back in shape. ive never been "fat" before so this is my first time training for actual "weight loss" instead of just cutting.

Anyway, thats me and where im at in my continuing fitness journey. Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Im always open to learning to regiments and ideas. ive read alot on here already amd know there is a wealth of knowledge among the members.

What's up will !! Good to see ya posting ! Let me know if u need any help feel free to pm me any questions ! 👍💪

Hi testme24 and welcome to EF! I'm glad to see that you've gotten rid of your old habits, and you're hitting the gym hard and making some serious progress.

Hi testme24 and welcome to EF! I'm glad to see that you've gotten rid of your old habits, and you're hitting the gym hard and making some serious progress.

PROGRESS SO FAR

P956j4q

What's up will !! Good to see ya posting ! Let me know if u need any help feel free to pm me any questions ! 👍💪

Top Bottom