Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Elite Fitness!

canguy

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone as I am a new Elite Fitness member. I joined because my better half has been posting as a member on this site for years and she is always saying good things about everything so I wanted to get in on the action.

So, here I am just getting back in to the gym after some time off and here is the program I am going to be following that I came up with, what is everyones thoughts? My short term goals are; postural awareness, increased clavicle width and shoulder size, reduce waist size, increase leg shape & size.

Sunday – Legs
5 minute warmup – stretching, mobility
1)Leg Extensions – Pre exhaust – 5 Sets to Failure
2)Seated Squat – 3 Sets – 15 to 20 Repetitions
3)Weighted Lunges – 3 Sets – 30 Steps (alt)
4)Leg Press – 3 Sets – 15 to 20 Repetitions
5)Calve Raises – 3 Sets – 15 to 20 Repetitions
Monday – OFF
Tuesday – Shoulders
5minute warmup – stretching, mobility

1)Dumbell Press – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions (ss//) Side Lat Raise – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions
2)Barbell Military Press – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions (ss//) Bent over Lat Raises – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions
3)Side Lat Raises – 20 Repetitions (ss//) Front Raises – 20 Repetitions (3 Sets)
4)Steering Wheels – Failure
(Note: BB Military Press – 10, 7.5, 5, 0 DROP)
Wednesday – Legs
5 minute warmup – stretching, mobility
1)Leg Curl – Pre exhaust – 5 Sets to Failure
2)Squats – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions
3)Step ups – 30 Steps (w/weight) alternating
4)Leg Curl – 3 Sets – 12 – 20 Repetitions
5)Calve Raises – 3 Sets – 10 – 12 Repetitions

Thursday – Chest/Biceps
Warmup – 5 minutes – stretching, mobility
1)Incline Flys – 3 Sets – 15 – 20 Repetitions
2)Barbell Bench Press – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions
3) Cable Chest Flys – 3 Sets – 12 – 20 Repetitions
4)Dumbell Alt Curls – 3 Sets – 12 – 20 Repetitions
5)Cable Close Grip Curls – 3 Sets – 10 Repetitions
6)Pushups – 3 Sets – Failure

Friday – Back/Triceps
Warmup – 5 minutes – stretching, mobility
1)Pullups – 3 Sets – Failure
2)Lat Pulldown – 3 Sets – 15 – 20 Repetitions
3)Barbell Deadlift – 5 Sets 10 Repetitions
4)Barbell Skullcrushers – 3 Sets – 12 – 20 Repetitions
5)Cable Pulldowns – 3 Sets – 10 Repetitions
6)Seated Row – 3 Sets – 15 – 20 Repetitions

Saturday – Shoulders
Warmup – 5 minutes – stretching , mobility
1)Dumbell Press – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions (ss//) Side Lat Raise – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions
2)Barbell Military Press – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions (ss//) Rear Delt Flys – 5 Sets – 10 Repetitions
3)Side Lat Raises – 20 Repetitions (ss//) Front Raises – 20 Repetitions (3 Sets)
4) Steering Wheels – Failure
(Note: BB Military Press – 10, 7.5, 5, 0 DROP)

I will be keeping an updated journal so I would really appreciate anyone/everyones help! Look forward to my new program, and new goals for 2013!

The following pictures were before I had taken time off the gym, so pictures would be dated February of 2012.

Thank you fellas! Looking forward to learning from you guys and hearing your thoughts on my training and dietary needs.

Thanks guys! Those pictures are from February of 2012, so a little bit ago. I will post some updated pictures but I am sure you guys will be like "what in the hell happened?" but hey, I am here now, back at it, and going hard to get back and in better shape than ever. I moved accross the country to work in the oilfield so my gym life was taken away from me for a few months. I also had some tough times in my personal life that took me out of the gym for awhile. The pictures above were of me in February 2012 dieting down for a competition I was going to do in April 2012, I had to back out the end of March and now just getting faithfully back to it.

On route to the gym, January 1st, 2013 for some shoulders, had a good day of enjoying myself for the last time with a big breakfast to get ready for the first workout of the new year! I will post details when I am back and finished. Wish my girl and I luck!

Last edited:
Top Bottom