Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice

eoghan

Right o wise people of EF this is a weird one i have a nagging lower back just above my but on the left side only for a couple of years now, Im also right side dominant my left front and side delt are slightly smaller than my right now could this be causing the pain to my back?? and also what can i do to help build up my left shoulder. I have incorperated more dumbell work in to help balance things out and finish with one extra set of flys on my left will this help??

I know it sounds dumb but do you keep your wallet in your back pocket and sit on it. That used to cause me pain in my lower left side and I kept my wallet in my right side.

I know it sounds dumb but do you keep your wallet in your back pocket and sit on it. That used to cause me pain in my lower left side and I kept my wallet in my right side.

I wish thats all it was but im afraid not i do not carry a wallet 90percent of the time.

Top Bottom